lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

easy wrote:

lagstard wrote:
2. Lag jumps aren't fixed yet.

What do you mean with "Lag jumps"?

jumplags on multijumping, were ur jump is pingX2 late (i think thats at least the formula for it)
mostly occurs if u connect with baseq3 client.

Also happens almost every time when gametype is tournament. If i could guess whats wrong, i would say is the client don't detecting the multijumps settings, so the jump happens server-side.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

Warren G
FELiX's picture
kLighter wrote:

FEL!X wrote:
kek wrote:
ps. nice english driv Winking

I would say awesome improvement.

would say dancing translator xD

fa sho

Warren G
FELiX's picture
easy wrote:

@Flex: If you still have problems, could you attach your config?

edit sry for duble post :F

easy
Developer
easy's picture

The opened section by "Misc {" is missing a terminating "}".
Removing or commenting out line 7 "Misc {" should help.

The displayed error message is somewhat missleading. It should be "unexpected end of file" or so.

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Thanks easy and +team for everything! Glad ur back! Hope e+ will shine in no time again ^o^

^o^

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
joey wrote:

I don't want to single anyone out however, I could say a bunch of things. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you," blah blah blah. My point is, yes maybe it is too late, FOR SOME however, there are still people here looking forward to things. If it is truly too late, then why are you here? You guys have obviously lost hope. All you are doing is draining the community even more by soiling the page with dribble making the community look like unappreciative little pricks. Yes I acknowledge your achievements and contributions to this mod however, you are taking away what you helped make.

I just stated facts. Mind pointing at where i saturated them with my own personal views? That's not to say i'm not being critical and negative, but it's as much my right to be so as it's your right to be positive.

As for why i'm here - i'm here for the people i know and like. I haven't seen anywhere that you need to belong to the little happy cult to be a member of this community.

Anyway, i'll stfu now. Good luck with the new mod. The next few weeks sure will be interesting.

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture

I haven't the opportunity to test them, but please if a testing server has more than 3 players, check for bugs on 1.03:

1. Wrong disconnecting player messages (post).
2. Mute spectators - xp_muteSpectators.
3. The infinite-spawning bug on tournament (post1, post2) and tournaments that become ffa (post).
4. Fozen body doesn't disappear when changing teams (post1, post2).
5. rcon vote yes/no (post).

Btw, i think that rcon mute should be able to accept an 'all' special value so you can mute all current players, just like rcon k all.

Also, please clean up the games.log, you have warmup, score and clientuserinfochanged everywhere. Also - and this is the cause of vsp not working for several years - after a warmup game it would be good that the player have a clientbegin line too.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

Thank You very much :!: Big grin

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

don't worry easy Big grin let them talk they just mad, cuz they were programing this "new mod" Happy but they going to PHAIIIIIIL with the new release of this cool mod Big grin called e+ Winking is cool, i just found out the tags as someone said before fancy names doesn't work anyway nice to see easy+ back and with full energy to refresh this mod+site and everything GL if you need help with design of webpage let me know... this is my site www.ixstudiomx.com Happy <3 cheers

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

thanks easy! Cool

maybe this is something u already know(maybe related to previous posts). one of the fonts does not display correctly.
and when i go to change a setting using a bind, i do not see the echo, so i dont know what i am changing.:
http://www.jwarez.net/pics/baef0667b3fd4b03b5008f504da0929e.jpg

but its only cosmetic so np.
also after i used q3minimizer, my mouse on q3 would only go up/down not left/right. and still did after re opening q3. maybe cfg related.

anyway. looking foward so the release. gl
Happy :thumbright:

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598