Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

245 replies [Last post]
UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
The Camels Clan wrote:

I was changing config from plusbeta to baseq3 and this popup was displayed Tongue

It was on winxp local server

i got this as well Thinking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

in plusbeta conf, when you shot near the enemy from rail, the enemy is throwed up like from rocket Happy its 'knockback' for enemies from rail?

at disconnecting nick is wrote twice times
nickname characters from 1.03 doesnt work

Laktos
Trollet's picture

Dunno if this is setting in cfg or bug Happy
In freezetag - At end of the round, when enemy corpse disappear - U get 1 point.

Been testing server with camel and I must say, it feels so crisp and smooth Happy

Alla blå bär är blå bär - även blåbär - men det är bara blåbär som är blåbär.
A cloud pooped out a rainbow turd.

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
Laktos wrote:

In freezetag - At end of the round, when enemy corpse disappear - U get 1 point.

Yep, it is indeed a cfg var.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

Warren G
FELiX's picture

I updated cfg with Beast help (big thx dude)

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

in plusbeta conf, when you shot near the enemy from rail, the enemy is throwed up like from rocket Happy its 'knockback' for enemies from rail?

I fixed splash knockback for rail. But hit sound if shot near enemy is not my fault just bug in 1.04 beta3.

Laktos wrote:

removed

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
joey wrote:

madbringer wrote:

I just stated facts. Mind pointing at where i saturated them with my own personal views? That's not to say i'm not being critical and negative, but it's as much my right to be so as it's your right to be positive.

As for why i'm here - i'm here for the people i know and like. I haven't seen anywhere that you need to belong to the little happy cult to be a member of this community.

madbringer wrote:

It's nice that something is going on, but... this is too late. The damage has been done.

Ask and you shall receive, but that is really anal and something I don't like doing however, you did ask.

That's an opinion built around the number of people and clans that left this mod since the last beta was announced. I don't just say that because i'm a dick, you know. Happy

crw
Corwin's picture
madbringer wrote:

Anyway, i'll stfu now. Good luck with the new mod. The next few weeks sure will be interesting.

Bad comeback. Look how much ppl are seeking for bugs, making .cgs, just saying thx. We understood your point of view..Can you just leave it, please?

For how long will you try?
How long untill you walk away?
Your facade can't diguise
The fact that you're in mizery.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

As Laktos said, feels much more streamlined than 1.03. And hits seem to be real hits now (e.g. I'm fucked if i don't lower my fov). And that's all for the better.

Scoreboard screen:

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

We noticed new code for "special" fonts.
In 1.03 it is like that --> +x# or +X#.
Here it look like that --> example #cc

So "old" +x# = now #e1 (+123...till 9, then it is random Confused)

+X# works now like that --> #c1 (123..9)

We have special fonts like big "L" from qname --> #12
Numbers --> #b1 (123...9)

Nicks do not work correctly, both with old and new code,Smug

Cheers Leito & kszksz aka dynioo

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
crw wrote:

madbringer wrote:
Anyway, i'll stfu now. Good luck with the new mod. The next few weeks sure will be interesting.

Bad comeback. Look how much ppl are seeking for bugs, making .cgs, just saying thx. We understood your point of view..Can you just leave it, please?

Sure thing, i was just replying to Joey.

By the way, physics 0 friction values still seems slightly broken. g_speed 320 is a bit faster than it should be and ledge jumps allow to do stuff you really shouldn't be able to do in vq3. Happy

No biggie, but still.