superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3
crw wrote:

There will be 2 clans up to old e5\r,
2 clans up to old e6
3 clans up to new e5

then they obviously want to play those cfgs instead. i bet some would be up for playing the other cfg(like what is currently happening we got e5 e5r e6 and u choose what u gonna play for the wars.)
ps. stay calm. un heated. nice discussion.

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

INFINITY OF BORG
Infinity of Borg's picture

Why should this be seen as "WHITE" or "BLACK" only?
Why shouldn't be gray, too? Happy
In other words, keeping all the configs (older/newer) will make no difference.
Some clan like to play e5? Some other like e5r? One more like e6?
So what? Everyone will be free to CHOOSE. Simply.

And, concerning clan/team wars... sure, each clan/team will choose his own favourite conf. The solution will be EASY.
Each war has two opponents. So, each single play, the first game, one clan will choose his favourite conf. The next game will be played using the opponent's favourite conf. So, everyone will be satisfied, and everyone will play all the confs.
They call that "Democracy". Happy
That's my point.

Infinity is so far as you want to see.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
superbad! wrote:

what i meant in my other post, was instead of taking away what we already have. why cant we add?
i am sure there are many who would like to continue to play e5/e5r how it currently is.

you always can add.
the actual change is kinda like getting back to e5 in 1.02b. e5 is easy's cfg and he updates it as he thinks it is best.
in case you dont like the outcome, you always can add a cfg being as you prefer it.

INFINITY OF BORG wrote:

that is how it was and how it will stay.
if you dont like the updated e5, you can go and make a e52 or whatever... and are free to choose.

so stop this discussion about how the cfg should be, you can always make one suiting your wishes.
better keep looking for bugs Winking

oldskool'hammer

wel , nex sunday we have a funwar against ATZE and 2 of the 3 maps are WITH E5r ... (in little closed maps is rail no big difference) and the other map is e5
Every team has to do what he wants to do best in ....
BTW ,
If its possible i will ask taras to modify the new mod 1.04 to e5r for using on Borg

'ASH
dynioo0 wrote:

e5 in beta.... pffff i know there are 2much switchers etc but chnage switch time bfg anf gl cuz moves will be poor...

They are not poor. You can still do most of the nade-down/bfg-up combo in a lot of places, it just removes the dumbest ones such as in w4 or corridors of mkbase.

And talking about speeds... just improve your nade accuracy and you'll get faster (and used to).

On another note, don't forget that defence won't be able to abuse switch too to kill you.

fo-fo
crazybg's picture
RONiN wrote:

e5 has always had virtually 0 switch time... the only difference between e5 and e5r is the rail.

nicely said Happy why we (e5r) cant have new cfg?
i want rail - you want MG and SWITCHING
i play e5r - you play e5

simple ? and ofc the e5 players wont let the new cfg to have bigger rail dmg .. coz they usually hate railers ... I hate MG but i didnt complained about it in e5r (lowering the dmg or w/e) :roll: ...

The down-nada-up..(shittalk) bla bla... i play this game coz of its speed and specially e+ if you kill that fun part of the game personally ill leave ffs and i know other ppl who think like me Winking
Make the new cfg as you wish and let the players edit it the way they want to play -> else i think more will leave this mod and the new release will be the last XD
Anyways you can reduce the swithing and spaming by rules ? have you heard about them? ppl have to learn not to do it and maybe kick/ban is a good tool lol +ban for scripters (ppl who cant handle with they're 10 fingers)

P.S.: wtf are you arguing about... again shit talking, abusing other players cfgs (think about it and you will see it)
Everybody are playing what they want.If they cant get it they search it somewhere else.I want fun and speed.. what about you guys ? :roll:
blah too much writing i go to sleep xD

Crazy of Borg aka fo-fo

fo-fo
crazybg's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

superbad! wrote:
what i meant in my other post, was instead of taking away what we already have. why cant we add?
i am sure there are many who would like to continue to play e5/e5r how it currently is.

you always can add.
the actual change is kinda like getting back to e5 in 1.02b. e5 is easy's cfg and he updates it as he thinks it is best.
in case you dont like the outcome, you always can add a cfg being as you prefer it.

INFINITY OF BORG wrote:

that is how it was and how it will stay.
if you dont like the updated e5, you can go and make a e52 or whatever... and are free to choose.

so stop this discussion about how the cfg should be, you can always make one suiting your wishes.
better keep looking for bugs Winking

and what if its not official cfg ? who will want to play on that cfg ? how can you make your opponents play it ? => we will play alone on our server ...

Crazy of Borg aka fo-fo

crw
Corwin's picture

So, again. 2 clans for e5\r, 2 clans for e6 and 3 clans for new e5. Our combinations:
If I am a member of e5 or e6 clan it means I only can play vs 1 opponent. if I am up to new cfg then I have 2 opponents. I'll get sick of them after second game and leave q3.
If there is only one cfg then we have.
C(2\7)=7!\((7-2)!*2!)=5040\120=41; where C is number of possible matches (nerd alert Laughing )
Your words would be true if we had many ppl playing and many ppl comming into mod every day, so each group of cfg likers would have opponents..But we dont have them. What we have is a dying mod. To keep it alive we need to unite ppl. Thats my point of view Thinking

For how long will you try?
How long untill you walk away?
Your facade can't diguise
The fact that you're in mizery.

SLOWDADDY·NL
Slowdaddy's picture

Thanks for new release , i will install it.

Hmmm just curious how this will end. Thinking

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
fo-fo wrote:

and what if its not official cfg ? who will want to play on that cfg ? how can you make your opponents play it ? => we will play alone on our server ...

lol ... havent heard such a bs for while Thinking
so far about wanting a "free choose" Big grin
plus, e5r and e6 never were "official" and still being played a lot. only "official" cfg being played a lot was e5.

so everyone disliking changes on the "official" cfgs can go and make an own one... if you get many ppls input (democratic) you will maybe even get more players playing it than before.

now stop cfg discussion, you can always modify it to your likes.
focus bugs!