Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

245 replies [Last post]
^[Evil]Monkey
unuzero wrote:

nice work easy +team.. keep it up Happy

i was wondering if the current game info like team names, score and date could be called upon for demo-recording purposes and maybe even on_exit sshots.

something like, on a press of a button you get

/record #T1:#S1-#S2:#T2_#D.dm_68

where
#T1 is team A
#S1 is team A score
#D is date/time

not really a vital improvement but would be nice to be able to do that, since this data is already being used for display purposes no?

Nice feature Winking
I'd like to see that, I think it would save a lot of time
(But the scores, would only record the scores you started to record with - Like if you recorded a match when it was at 2-2, and it finished at 10-9, the demo would still be named Red:2-2:12/06/09:0636.dm68)
As for screenshots, naming the file as to which team you are on, with the final scores etc..
That would work Big grin

=ANU815=
outeris's picture
pax wrote:

Suggestion
If it were possible to set the entire config specific for Team Red and config specific for Team Blue, you could potentially have a Plus clan vs an E5 clan etc, and open up a whole bunch of new ideas. Of course it would want some tweaking, but the potential to open up config design so that you have two unique styled teams could be very powerful. I dont know how people feel on this, but as an E5 player, I'd love to play against a Plus clan where they use the config they prefer and we use the config we prefer.

That, sounds extreme powerfull idea.

Names problem. It changes after reconnect or map change or maybe on other case.. but at the name change moment.

The majority of people think they think, when really they just change their prejudices. Understanding is a matter of will in most cases.

Lietuvių excessiveplus draugija - Lithuanians National Team
Linux (1st E17+Compiz powered ! Built on Debian GNU/Linux.)

MODDB.com all cool things for Quake III Arena @ one place from E+

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
=ANU815= wrote:

pax wrote:
Suggestion
If it were possible to set the entire config specific for Team Red and config specific for Team Blue, you could potentially have a Plus clan vs an E5 clan etc, and open up a whole bunch of new ideas. (...)

That, sounds extreme powerfull idea.(...))

two others configs at that same time in one server? imposible for me. i create cfg where raill take 9999 hp and his cycle will be 1ms... wht then? anybody from team with plus or e* conf will try to kill me?

i canot imagine the tournament or ffa with this xD ffa 16 players at server and everybody play with other conf D+

negativ.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

i create cfg where raill take 9999 hp and his cycle will be 1ms... wht then? anybody from team with plus or e* conf will try to kill me?

Nobody will play with your config.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
pax wrote:

Suggestion
If it were possible to set the entire config specific for Team Red and config specific for Team Blue, you could potentially have a Plus clan vs an E5 clan etc, and open up a whole bunch of new ideas. (...)

I thought about it long time ago, but didnt think its possible. Could be nice to see e5 best squad vs. plus best squad war. Happy

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

its possible to set up team specific things, like red spawning just with rocket and blue just with rail, however, u cant modify the rail if both teams have it, neither switch.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
Arax'KG wrote:

it was only imagination of problem with two confs. in my opinion it is stupid idea.

for me two conf at server are impossible not aceptable etc.

Leito
-Leito-'s picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

Arax'KG wrote:

it was only imagination of problem with two confs. in my opinion it is stupid idea.

For me it is great idea. Winking
I think that the problem will not happend, (some would play on other config)
because we would cheak- who plays at what config...i guess Happy and i trust in peoples Winking

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

Arax'KG wrote:

for me two conf at server are impossible not aceptable etc.

Of course, the configs would have to get balanced, but it is quite obvious that nobody would agree to playing against one that clearly favors the other team.

e5 in beta.... pffff i know there are 2much switchers etc but chnage switch time bfg anf gl cuz moves will be poor...