Excessive Plus v1.04-beta3

245 replies [Last post]
^[Evil]Monkey
pax wrote:

If you slow down the shooting, you gotta slow down the moving.

(Monkey)
That's a fair point actually

Also I would rather play with less switchers about (there's far too many of them around..)
But a defender without switch is left standing there, gasping for help
They can't do much really without it
I mean there's LG - But that's always going to be limited on how far away you are..

IMO, we should keep E5 the same as this is what most players are used to now.
I would like to see alot less railspammers(Guys who can't actually aim with rail, but just simply spam rail in with their switch.. Then they say they are E5 players, but when it comes to it they lose the match Big grin) - Maybe just raise the rail - other weapon switchtime? Big grin

outofhere!
hook's picture

i think e5r was a cfg to have a different from plus to e5 player...

i know many player they play plus and e5 and i like both sides of cfg... many ppl play with the rail...and haha there is e5r...

i love all 3 cfg e5 / e5r and plus and i think official or not .... the most players want the e5r cfg and to say then make your own cfg is crap secret...

pls can anyone make this cfg e5r? and pls dont forget the e5r clans..thx in advidance.

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
pax wrote:

If you slow down the shooting, you gotta slow down the moving.

slowing down the shooting = slowing down the moving
back in time capping was WAY harder.

pax wrote:

The bottom line is that whether people think that switch is an abuse or not, switchers love it because the game feels more responsive, and the speed buzz and fun of pressing loadsa buttons is why they play it.

ppl getting older Winking more and more are looking for smoother games or looking for the feeling to be like when they started.
but everyone as he likes Happy

outofhere! wrote:

i love all 3 cfg e5 / e5r and plus and i think official or not .... the most players want the e5r cfg and to say then make your own cfg is crap secret...

that is how it was till now... so that was crap?

outofhere!
hook's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

that is how it was till now... so that was crap?

yes till now but i understand that all say e5beta and plusbeta is ok all finished and sure thats all....

i only think thats is a good idea to make then the e5r cfg with.

when u (e+team) make e5 cfg then why its so hard to create then a e5r cfg in both times.?

go to [EN] SoL!TaRy

http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/91.121.155.211:27962

and try this cfg... i tryed and i think captures are possible and deffending is possible... it is more balanced cuz i wont see guy with flag who dunno what he is doing and is flying everywhere... cfg block it... mg-sg-lg-gl-gauntlet switchtime is good only rail and bfg have largest switchtime for stop spam... new e5 f1 4me now

outofhere!
hook's picture
dynioo0 wrote:

go to [EN] SoL!TaRy

and try this cfg... i tryed and i think captures are possible and deffending is possible... it is more balanced cuz i wont see guy with flag who dunno what he is doing and is flying everywhere... cfg block it... mg-sg-lg-gl-gauntlet switchtime is good only rail and bfg have largest switchtime for stop spam... new e5 f1 4me now

always the same spam spam spam new e5 is good idea but e5r is own cfg to play i say it moretimes dont forget the e5r playas...why it is a problem to confirm the e5r to 1.04e5r? i only want to say it ....

but i try out i like e5 also....

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

I mean there's LG - But that's always going to be limited on how far away you are..

Then you switch for mg or rail Laughing Remember that switch from ligtning gun to other one is instant...(same from mg to other one). You can always have right weapon in right situation..you just have to think what weapon to use instead of spam with all at the same time xD

dynioo0 wrote:

go to [EN] SoL!TaRy

Dynio good to see you changed your mind Winking Fully agree with you.

And Kpa... its not true that in e6 switchtime ppl cap more...not at all. From CWs weve played you can see that scores remains more less the same Winking Sure its a bit harder to defend without switchspam but its also bit harder to attack. Its all balanced

new e5 have rail so it is fusion of e5 and e5r but dont forgot about e6 Winking 4me all is ok but lg splash... too high Big grin and to much bullets have all players should be 12 nades and 6 bfg with bullets reload like in e6b it will block spammers...

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

Geez again cfg-war o_O

kek
unique * mnc wrote:

Point well taken, spawnprotect should only affect TAG games. Most of TDM games are about covering enemy spawns.

BS. just camp spawns in TDM? Yeah that sounds like a looot of fun...

spawnprotect for all the gametypes as spawnraping is one of the things that kill the fun in the game