Guys just leave it as GG and prepare to revenge Happy

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

gg, see you guys on rematch.

THC * JAK
shao's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
dm17 is 100 percent rail and slightly moving skill, but it has nothing to do with freeze anymore, tell an instagib railer to play freeze dm17, he will do fine, on cpm14 he will be lost.

i still dont like u skull

@Jak
Read these sentences 10 times and kick off ur head
Those r the new gold sentences for u.

nothink wrong in dm17 as tdm but in freeze cant be more
shitty shit than this one. Can u imagine urself getting
assrailer at spawn 10 times in a row, ofcu do have
spawnprotection, then u r falling down and just loosing frags.
And u can do nothink.
Defensive skill would do best in
here but wow u cant do anything
so that skill doesnt exist
. lol

Yes, Yours 'new gold sentences' r the same shit! Just look at the screen from dm17, what score do You see? What You think WTF is this? One clan was shooting and the other just standing still and w8ing or smt? Cuz I see the Team-Play, cuz I know that RS players train on this map much. How to make a Clan-Domination, when flying up or not, camping at spawns...when one good aimer going on the island, making from there some scores and the ennemy trying to shoot him out from there, when in the same time his members can fragging everyone who is focussed at this guy on island! Ofc You have to be skilled enough to know how to land correctly (with tellemark:p)

@Mow! If 'skill' means 4 You this all what You saying, so why 1 clan is winning...and why is that score? Why not draw or smt simmilar like 21-20?
For Me its cuz of Team-Play, Clan-Tactic and each Player-Skill! (aim,precise,reaction) and using mind, not stupid flying and being shooted down! So 1-clan have to be better then other. Example: 'KO' was good at this map and they was playing freeze 2, 'LEM', 'THC' and now its 'RS'

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

mow Q [EN]

Well, JAK, i don't want to repeat myself. My previos post does include all answers to your questions from your last post.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture
THC * JAK wrote:

For Me its cuz of Team-Play, Clan-Tactic and each Player-Skill! (aim,precise,reaction) and using mind, not stupid flying and being shooted down!

1: this one is a campwhoring no compromise at sens/fov usage.

2: this one is a style. rich style. which u will never get.

dm17 is the only map where u can show ur SKILL
on closed maps ur nothing just a walking target with
red crosshair on ur head, and some asshole will always
fly around u 5 times and put his pummel in ur ass at the end.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Premise 1: DRT picks dm17 all the time.
Premise 2: DRT has absolutely no teamplay.

Conclusion: dm17 requires no teamplay.

It is a half skill[*] map, even in TDM. In tag it is just plain boring.

[*]You need only aim.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Suprising result Hehe... Gg... rix and kab Sad
as for dm17 as freeze map, its up to personal choice. I think its down to luck and not a very good freeze choice but at the same time i find it very karmatic to shoot stuff in a calm and collected fashion and get a point with your teammates. Saying it requires no skill in the spammiest online game is also just a testament of "bitter loss" cos you knew it was neither a ghost recon 2 nor a crysis war so why expect tactical genius?

As for the tier system, first of all it completely will destroy enthusiasm towards this mod by further complicating things in ranking system due to some people wanting real rules rather than treating this thing as a game (and not realising that more and more people are already losing interest)
and secondly implementing this system just after soul lost a war on dm17 is exactly the sort of elitist bullshit that i quit this forum to avoid. :twisted: but when i heard i just had to check this thing out, so you mofos made me log back in

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

tl;dr; tier system exists for a long time now. its not going to be implemented just cause soul lost.

its being redisinged for months now to make it as simple to use as possible.

also: people loose interest cause its the same shit for the past 4 years without any changes whatsoever.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

not really a surprise, RS trained hard lately.

after cw with hyper i thought it was mistake, but now i see it wasnt.. and no matter which maps were choose, they won both of them!

personally i dont see problem with dm17 in tag, u can ALWAYS be faster than enemy

gg

: )

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

People are getting around to the fact that Dm17 is a bad ftag map? Big grin

Yeah, 3 years too late.

gg