RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

107 replies [Last post]
hazo
HAZO's picture

And some add about squad

Yeah RS plays in the same squad in winning games (but 3 not 4 ppl - pj, h4z and raikee, the 4th can be anyone else). But not only RS has such thing. F.e. MR (no offense, all know I like this clan very much). They won SFC by the squad - Marcus, Shadow, Mircwar, Laktos and Doc (as I remember). Rest players in MR are also very good. Doc and Skaf are very strong players. But without Marcus, Mircwar and Laktos I don't believe that MR can beat HYPER in squad like Skaf, Korg, Doc, Myggan. The score should be close but not more. There are best clans - Lem, HYPER, MR, DS, they can beat most of clans even in second squad but there are also very good clans like RS which can beat even best in 1 squad but has problems with middle clans in 2nd squad. It's like in football. If RS find 2-3 players with the skill like pj+h4z+raikee than RS can be put in one line with best clans. Until it for most we are just very good.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008
DNA * HAZO wrote:

GG SOUL and RS

I hate dm17, I suck on it in tdm and tag... I wonder another thing. CW can be played only on some exact maps and f.e. it can't be on tourney 4 (anarki map)? If so why just referes (admins) won't delete dm17 from tag map list?

cw, can be played on any map with at least 6 spawns (so yea, test_bigbox is not allowed, q3dm1 is) and u can pick tourney4 or dm3, but as long as u dont win, it aint fun at all because the maps are way to small for any skilled moving around.
we cant rly forbidd taking any maps, that is one reason why tier system was invented.
anyways, no cheers to rs for winning this war, just for winning cpm14.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]

@hazo
well, u forgett blunt, he is way better then raikee (personal experience) in aiming, he just have to improve in movement and teamplay... then he will be even better then pj imo.

i also think that u r better then raikee, just my personal impression.

Titan
Titann's picture

i can't understand why this victory upsets some characters? RS must remain the clan that "We can beat them. just noobs." so you can sleep good knowing that the tomorrow's game vs RS you will win?

You need people like me so you can point at them and say "that's the newbie".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Titan wrote:

i can't understand why this victory upsets some characters? RS must remain the clan that "We can beat them. just noobs." so you can sleep good knowing that the tomorrow's game vs RS you will win?

no problem with rs winning, the problem is how they won.
dm17 is worse then other clans camping!

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

hazo
HAZO's picture

wow thx x-mow :oops: but orly raikee is better at least bcz he has more experience and I camp bad, I like to move and it's death in cw...
and ofc I remember about Blunt, he is really nice. just he didn't play in all cw so that's why I said only about 3 ppl (who was playing in all games). anyway it's truth that RS now has only 1 squad without rotation

.Su!.***
Suppo's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

The one who has good raill acc is good eplus player, try play against crat, he has no good moving skills (maybe i'm wrong), he don't spam, but he still beat the crap out of you Big grin

Crat moves well, very well... the fact is that he dont fluently need to move...

Crat is a rail

[MR.]RIDDLER
.Su!.*** wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:
The one who has good raill acc is good eplus player, try play against crat, he has no good moving skills (maybe i'm wrong), he don't spam, but he still beat the crap out of you Big grin

Crat moves well, very well... the fact is that he dont fluently need to move...

Crat is a rail

Lets leave Crat alone Big grin .
And also, lets leave the talking to the rematch result.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

gg rs

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
THC * JAK wrote:

@OSKALIBER: 'Skill doesn't contain only rail acc' - Rail acc is the part of the skill, cuz its smt what You have to learn and train! (or maybe My not skilled sister can win with You 1vs1 raill-only on dm17?Tongue)

Yes, it's part of the skill, very important part especially at instagib mods, but I prefer maps where you have to use whole your skill not only part of it. And I can try to challange your sister, np here, even if I lose, I haven't ever said I'm master or so.

THC * JAK wrote:

Shit cuz its very fast and You cant hide anywhere? You have to be very precise and have nice reaction all the time? I dont think that 'dm17' is a shit map for freeze! 'test_bigbox' can be shit! Big grin

I'd rather say: "cuz you have to find good position to camp as much spawns as possible".

To make things clear, I'm not saying that RS won only because of dm17, they are getting better and better last days and they deserve it. I'm just saying that dm17 crappy map, ESPECIALLY for freeze (at least imho).

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B