RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

107 replies [Last post]
UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

BTW, imo there can be some great teamplay on DM17 map in freeze, just a different teamplay everyone is used to on other maps.

i thought it was simply spawn camp shoot fly away into space kill by rail.
id love to know the great teamplay Happy

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

akro.
symptom's picture

rospocucu

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

lol gangzore turkish insult? Big grin

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008
UnknownUser807 wrote:

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:
BTW, imo there can be some great teamplay on DM17 map in freeze, just a different teamplay everyone is used to on other maps.

i thought it was simply spawn camp shoot fly away into space kill by rail.
id love to know the great teamplay Happy

(giving oppinion on freeze on dm17 teamplay)
Well, as already said before you need to distribute your team correctly over the map, try to take only the higher positions, try to take over that island for 1 person, try to have at least 2 people on the highest platforms and 2 middle or 2 down. Try to multijump when you are fighting the enemy, then he will kill you, but you will fall into the wrong place and will respawn after some time, if you see as a teammate that someone else from your team just fell into the wrong place, try to hold on as long as you can so that he would have time to respawn, there are some sneaky ways to do it Happy. If you see your m8's frozen body, teamshoot him into the wrong place, it's the best way to unfreeze your enemy on dm17. Don't stand in front of the respawns when you have frozen the whole enemy team. I can think of more stuff but it's 3 in the morning, so that will be enough Happy

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

MOZILLA . RS*

hehe, yes yes ...

----Ellison
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
For me, it looks as RS would consist just out of 4 people. I can not imagine, that there is a great contentment in RS if always the same persons keep playing.

As it looks for me, I suppose, that the success is just built on the individual class of this 4 players and not through teamwork nor teamspirit.

ehem mow q . hide ur things to urself .. nobody isint talking for ur clans..
did you know raikee and blunt and hazard before rs. they are working too hard .. only pjax is famous in 4 . you will see we have another skill members .. we didnt change team to againist hypers. cos of they was success. rockstar clanrules if who is good during and before cw . he play in team.
and mow trust me if u are in rs clan. you have to work hard for join the cw squad . i dont belive you cant play cw in rs you have to work hard. so dont talk for specs . if who is good he play in rs team ok .. everything too clear

muahaha
omg rly ? >_<
to play a cw with Soul ( strong clan ) its needed to get the best player ( lineup ) and a good teamplay
you guys are active and in shape you will never beat Soul if they are in shape IMO . i bet that the mostly clans rememberED RS as a not hard clan and thought they are not hard to beat and you got muuuuch better and u suprise them Happy you guys are happy as i see and are much active on this thread same with hyper rs topic IMO
i congratulation to you guys but dont feel like kings the time will come that strong clans will play more become in shape and kicking your ass soon enjoy the short time guys , no respect from my side sry only pjax is normal

@hazo , he also feel like king only cuz there clan beat soul / hyper
that he talk with me like i am newbie idiot and he king of eplus cominity
its not important to talk here much just watch how they talk and how they are Winking i will never come here to read more shittttts .

@trance , you are the man leaving Eplus community GG

it should be a new rule Eplus player minimum 18 years but this wouldnt help some of this guys are just idiots sorry Thinking Thinking Thinking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

i guess rs is already preparing for the rematch.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."