RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

107 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
DNA * HAZO wrote:

I like to move

thats the point, got it? If i would play campy i would be even on public an ownage player, proved several times....

i turn of cw demos where i see anybody "crouching" and "w8ing" for enemy.

not that i camp not on cw's, but my own needs make me move to watch at least about the next 2 or 3 corners. camping reduces the skill actually and imo.

look at people like tyrant. imo one of the most exciting players nowadays in e+. He owns in my eyes arround 90 % of all camping cases with his great movement. (which he learned in ctf of course)

RS, dont get me wrong generally, i just provocate for better playing...

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

cuz the words dont change to arguments in my eyes (maybe i need a third eye).
i always kept our ffa-matches on berlin-ground in good memory and thought u were a kool guy oO but what u say is just makin u seem to be an ignorant idiot.

Just say that u feel bad with my opinion about soul. nothink more!
coz u know v.well about what is the rest and why its a truth.
next time give a sens in sentence and try to talk more simple bcoz i dont have any idea why uve written 10 sentences about 1 thing.

AND
try to not offend me anymore coz in flame war u r gonna
become a shity-shit. what for?!
I will pull off killer from his chain

voodoo

GG Rs.

Dunno what is all this mess about. Its not the first time this map was choosen for dm17. Complaining bout spawnkilling? Actually u should already know thats what is e+ mainly about - so nothing new here.

So in general this discussion is strictly academic as e+ does not need a big skill in the end Tongue - this thread should end at ggs and a couple of whinning posts as usually Happy Nothing new here.

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture

Hm...interesting score.

WP RS. GG all

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

all this blabla's make me dizzy.
none of this would of happend if Soul had won.
gg RS Happy u deserve the win, gg soul for trying.

ps. this reminds me of KO vs BBS. tag war on dm17; gg bbs back then.

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=9088

THC * JAK
shao's picture

For THE-END!

@OSKALIBER - Yes, but first She have to learn how to aim at You! (She have to get any/some skill in it, that was My sentence)

@MOW - No comments! Big grin

Greeting's...

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
n1xter wrote:

none of this would of happend if Soul had won.

actually it would.

notice the simmilar discussion when RS picked dm1 against DRT, even though DRT won.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

For me, it looks as RS would consist just out of 4 people. I can not imagine, that there is a great contentment in RS if always the same persons keep playing.

As it looks for me, I suppose, that the success is just built on the individual class of this 4 players and not through teamwork nor teamspirit.

ehem mow q . hide ur things to urself .. nobody isint talking for ur clans..
did you know raikee and blunt and hazard before rs. they are working too hard .. only pjax is famous in 4 . you will see we have another skill members .. we didnt change team to againist hypers. cos of they was success. rockstar clanrules if who is good during and before cw . he play in team.
and mow trust me if u are in rs clan. you have to work hard for join the cw squad . i dont belive you cant play cw in rs you have to work hard. so dont talk for specs . if who is good he play in rs team ok .. everything too clear

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

mow Q [EN]

Well, i accept ur post of course, but no need to be that snippy, k?.

I already wrote, that it is my personal impression, and that my post could be far away from reality. And believe me, i never want to be RS. There are just 2 clans which would be interesting for me in whole e+, if i wouldnt have a own clan. (nevertheless, i recognized, that u ment it just as example)

So, if it is true what you wrote, then u dont have to fear my posts and oppinions. And, like someone else in this thread posted already, If u want just to hear only "gg" "well done" in ur threads, then u should not post your cw's Winking or ask at least the mods to close threads as quick as possible.

If you want to write about unity, i can take critics Winking and i am up to prove the oposite if i can Happy

Since i insulted nobody, i am the oppinion, that i can post my oppinions and impressions, since it also helps to gain more knowledge about the clan i write. Example is my post in this thread u quoted, you told me the truth, and you made me a bit smarter about RS, so where is the negative aspect?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

lock this topic :roll:

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!