RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

107 replies [Last post]
PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

Didn't liked one thing from soul at dm17, 1 seconds to end someone typed /timeout, after timeout's end screenshot cannot be taken, all my members have screen without scoreboard, I suspect someone know good this trick, If i didn't record demo we will never get dm17 screenshot.

yeah this isint fair .. after that other clans make like a soul . what will we do ? who is take a timout from soul.. if who make it really that was suxx and not fair.. after that everybody can do like that .. if we have live this problem what will we do .. i wanna ask to admins ?

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

mow Q [EN]

proof intention please, than ask admin.

i guess there was no intention...

and remember, u will get what u give.... u give now accussation, and one day the boomerang will return...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:
Didn't liked one thing from soul at dm17, 1 seconds to end someone typed /timeout, after timeout's end screenshot cannot be taken, all my members have screen without scoreboard, I suspect someone know good this trick, If i didn't record demo we will never get dm17 screenshot.

yeah this isint fair .. after that other clans make like a soul . what will we do ? who is take a timout from soul.. if who make it really that was suxx and not fair.. after that everybody can do like that .. if we have live this problem what will we do .. i wanna ask to admins ?

actually, i mistyped the timeout command first time i entered it, second time was exactly on timelimit hit, i didnt know that problems like u describe occur by doing so and im SORRY for inconvenience, though i belive that its possible to see scoreboard by pressing tab again, since it actually worked on soul side as far as i remember.
anyways, even if the timeout wasnt nice from my side, i would have provided demo and screen for showing that rs won the map, otherwise, server logs could have been checked.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Anonymous
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

gg rs:P good work

b3ror

GOOD GAME ROCKSTAR Happy

MOZILLA . RS*

GG RS Happy We rock :]

MOZILLA . RS*

lol Confused

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

dm17_Tag nonsense Thinking

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

MOZILLA . RS*

why ?? Happy

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®RS 2:0 SOUL / 27.10.2008

Well, haven't written any posts lately on this forum, cos I had no time, but here I want to actially leave my oppinion.
IMO a clan should be able to choose any map (with more than 6 spawns as rules say) in any gametype without considering what other clan thinks about it, without thinking whether others will have fun playing that map or not. I am pretty sure RS had much fun playing that map. There is a russian saying which translated word for word means: a bad dancer can't dance well because his balls get in the way. Translated to this case it means that a good clan can win any map at any gametype, so what I want to say is that RS was a better clan this time and it shouldn't matter what maps they chose, they had the right and should keep that right, you shouldn't go remove that map from the list..
If I was in place of RS I would only agree on replaying vs Soul for their revange if they would still have the right to choose same maps played first time.
BTW, imo there can be some great teamplay on DM17 map in freeze, just a different teamplay everyone is used to on other maps.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.