- HIT Tournament 2017
- General POLSKI Topic
- CFG for next rail CTF CUP?
- Is it possible to copy someone else's server config?
- Help Message for spectators
- 1v1 Rail Resurrection Cup 2016
- Troubles with Ratw Zeazo as Ref on RUS RAIL CTF!!!!!!!
- RR Tournament / q3fan 2 0 eq
- RUS Rail Freeze and CTF Reporting troubles with crusoe
New Moderator Vote.
it's big time to split community, here ppl keep fighting eachothers always.
I haven't posted from a lonnnng time and when I did they fight me again.
split into 2 sides one on a way, others on other and both will have peace they (want).
u will not then need any mod for flames, don't u agree ?
P.S: I have already choosen my side, and it isn't under e+.net
edit by mistress:
ur opinion means squat. stop bothering to post junk/offtopic to start flames.
My vote goes to Fala! He has good experience!
Could also imagine Rage but i have only 1 vote!
I voted for... fala surprise surprise
I want to be his friend again ^^ yet I've been quite a douchebag
btw I would also vote for Rage if I could do it twice,
he seems to be very mature and reasonable, just like fala.
Only minus is that Rage dissapears ^^ so what ?
he always comes back doesn't he ??
both for moderators
take both hihi
Do someone asked hq's opinion about being a mod? :}
Hi guys you need to check your facts right:
1) Rage went inactive twice since 2007, both of which were pre-planned weeks in advance. (he was active in other games and was easily contactable), while fala has the tendencies to "mysteriously disappear" constantly (during KO, during FAG, etc)
2) Zack's kinda been here since, like, 2003 so "fala being here way2long" isn't really an argument. Also, fala changed accounts like 3 times during this time.
3) Zack's down to earth yet has a long history of leadership (in oldskool DA and in ZMB... zmb we turned around a constantly changing squad that always had people leaving to same familiar places since january and team-building, by using high standards of )... while fala was the one who went on rage-ban spree. Would YOU trust a troll with this kind of responsibility*
* the ones trying to point out an irony of me being a "troll", please take a moment to look at Skull who happens to be "ranking moderator" round hurr and more of a "random troll" on cpm. http://pastebin.com/BnrEtcsG
It's all a question of perception, so please check your facts or at least try to see them from a neutral point of view. (also the above pastebin automatically voids any comment skullhead leaves in this thread c: )
bla bla just leave without an emo attitude, be a man and leave lol