(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
SEBASH' wrote:

orsMuffin wrote:
SEBASH' wrote:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
Any further wars can't have spectators or the demos will come out bugged at the beginning.

Just play in a cup server without spectators .

Nooo. I want demo vs Muffin!! :DD

Best match in cup ,yet

Indeed, or actually I don't care if it was the best - i just wanna watch it Big grin

I have all the demos , just some where spectators where watching have bugs at the beginning of the demo , you can still watch a bit and gets fixed around 4-5 minutes left of gameplay .

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

SEBASH' wrote:
orsMuffin wrote:
SEBASH' wrote:
Any further wars can't have spectators or the demos will come out bugged at the beginning.

Just play in a cup server without spectators .

Nooo. I want demo vs Muffin!! :DD

Best match in cup ,yet

Indeed, or actually I don't care if it was the best - i just wanna watch it Big grin

I have all the demos , just some where spectators where watching have bugs at the beginning of the demo , you can still watch a bit and gets fixed around 4-5 minutes left of gameplay .

after tests , they still bugged without spectators , so moving forward we need to continue with old fashion ref record

/
q3fun's picture

I do not intend to spend time studying this configuration.. Sorry, i'm out

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
/ wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
Guys sign me out, unfortunatly im unable to play it, my hard driver broke up week ago and i dont even have installed quake 3 arena, eplus mod and my cfg is lost Big grin so i guess its the end for me in e+, cos im sure i wont bother myself re searching everything and mooking around with pb folders and such. But really great intention and good luck to all the participants! Happy

you was pro? no. you was cheater! even pb for you problem..

for you everyone is cheater Big grin but fact is i never had problems with pb, i just dont want to bother my self instaling it, good the cup has no pb Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

3M'darkangel wrote:
Guys sign me out, unfortunatly im unable to play it, my hard driver broke up week ago and i dont even have installed quake 3 arena, eplus mod and my cfg is lost Big grin so i guess its the end for me in e+, cos im sure i wont bother myself re searching everything and mooking around with pb folders and such. But really great intention and good luck to all the participants! Happy

dark I can help you get a working engine back up , and no need for pb with this cup , No pb . Let me know I have a ready to go preconfigured ioquake3 engine ready to download. Aside the reward this cup offers is mainly intended to reboot the e+ stamina.

Ok send me the link i will download and see if it works or not Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

I have removed every inactive Cup player and or ones who have quit

Anyone is welcome to come back or join as long as you will play all your matches within timeframe.

Cup System has changed to best of 3 due to the amount of absences and the fact that the demo system have been troublesome so we will continue with regular startmvd so at the end every 2nd and 3rd fights will be available for download and some 1rst fights , but a lot of the 1rsts wont be available due to the server sided demo past malfunctions .

V1979
V1979's picture

When and where can we see demos and results?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
V1979 wrote:

end of cup I will upload all demos , for some gameplay demos you can go jukebox server do .ref jukebox and you can play demos within the server ( list and commands will show with /ref command ) you can also use playback feature within the server .

! Freon !

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

V1979 wrote:

end of cup I will upload all demos , for some gameplay demos you can go jukebox server do .ref jukebox and you can play demos within the server ( list and commands will show with /ref command ) you can also use playback feature within the server .

45.32.237.139:27960

interesting thing this one of watchin demos on jukebox server, will give it a check when got some time

SEBASH'
sebash's picture

2 days left, cmon guys, lets play today, muffin, purple, apojr, podle, zefyro, meteorkid, where are u?

CFG 2018 144hz monitor fast sync, 1800 dpi http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1355940---47tt.html