Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
DR*DIABLO wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
btw shadow, i just noticed the whole schedule matches are on saturdays and sundays.......dafaq man im out on those days, not always but usually...frmo 19 till 22 at saturday night, u nuts ? lol

19:00-22:00 Gmt +1 ?

These are the times everyone is mostly on.

these are the times i got my face between her boobs and her boyfriend is looking elsewhere cmon...

wont be fair for the rest if I change it now , the time is been there for days .

its ok nvm , i'll just be missing sometimes the duels if i go out Confused

Ill tell you what you get all day to try and make the duel vs your opponent . Ill host one non password server, once I get all server up tonight I will announce it here , so if any1 wishes to make it happen sooner and has a ref to record you can do so

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
btw shadow, i just noticed the whole schedule matches are on saturdays and sundays.......dafaq man im out on those days, not always but usually...frmo 19 till 22 at saturday night, u nuts ? lol

these are the times i got my face between her boobs and her boyfriend is looking elsewhere cmon...

wont be fair for the rest if I change it now , the time is been there for days .

Ill tell you what you get all day to try and make the duel vs your opponent . Ill host one non password server, once I get all server up tonight I will announce it here , so if any1 wishes to make it happen sooner and has a ref to record you can do so

Made it One solid Time 22:00 gmt +1 , this is the time everyone should come in and get your appointed server to go with your opponents, But there will Be two Public servers where you can do the match sooner or later in the Day. Can't be after the given Day or else you will miss the opportunity to score points.

We all know how it goes , if you want to do it outside the schedule Time you need to coordinate with your opponent and find a ref to record the war.
Given that this schedule has been up for weeks I don't see a problem everyone should of made time for tomorrow , but if the server side demo does not get fixed this weekend I will change It to deadline schedule , where you will have up to the deadline date to finish the rounds .

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:

Made it One solid Time 22:00 gmt +1 , this is the time everyone should come in and get your appointed server to go with your opponents, But there will Be two Public servers where you can do the match sooner or later in the Day. Can't be after the given Day or else you will miss the opportunity to score points.

We all know how it goes , if you want to do it outside the schedule Time you need to coordinate with your opponent and find a ref to record the war.
Given that this schedule has been up for weeks I don't see a problem everyone should of made time for tomorrow , but if the server side demo does not get fixed this weekend I will change It to deadline schedule , where you will have up to the deadline date to finish the rounds .

i see, ye i didn't check which days they were in the schedule, never would imagine weekends...anyway its ok, i appreciate alot the opportunity to make it sooner if someone can't be there in the given timeline, sounds good thx Winking

flaki

I wanted to ask again, how are the matches distributed to the scheduled dates. 29 rounds and we have 5 dates, can you explain how it will go on?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
flaki wrote:

I wanted to ask again, how are the matches distributed to the scheduled dates. 29 rounds and we have 5 dates, can you explain how it will go on?

first sat / sunday, 2 rounds each = 4
+
Next sat / sunday, 6 round each = 16
+
last sat / sunday, 7 rounds each = 30

( this is if server side demo gets completed in time )

If not we will do deadline March 31st for everyone to complete their rounds

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

Servers are up! , look at the end of main post for list and password.
( remember only one person can record /startmvd at the same time )

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

Servers are up! , look at the end of main post for list and password.
( remember only one person can record /startmvd at the same time )

And automated server record is now working thanks to

Many Many thanks.

Now you can play without worry about who will record, when you play your match just come back and tell me what server you used and the time you plaid .

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

everyone has until march 31rst to finish all rounds, schedule link gets updated daily with war result

/
q3fun's picture

Hey, yesterday I missed something? or nothing?I can play today i hope (drink)

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Guys sign me out, unfortunatly im unable to play it, my hard driver broke up week ago and i dont even have installed quake 3 arena, eplus mod and my cfg is lost Big grin so i guess its the end for me in e+, cos im sure i wont bother myself re searching everything and mooking around with pb folders and such. But really great intention and good luck to all the participants! Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway