- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
HIT Tournament 2017
23. February 2017 - 1:18
#32
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
Ok. I'm officially scared and in. ![]()
23. February 2017 - 22:03
#33
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
Any list of players? or ladder?
24. February 2017 - 11:54
#35
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
Tyrant vs Apollojr, first round and already interesting
24. February 2017 - 16:30
#37
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
wrote:
Tyrant vs Apollojr, first round and already interestingwell I figured out I can actually match players together so I tried making it fair , open for suggestion . Also I have not wrapped my head around me playing in it and its impact on the rankings .. I mean If you loose vs me you still get 2 points and everyone will play each other meaning I will play everyone so all get 2 points from my match .
why has my match changed? it used to be vs. Elite, hardly say thats 'making it fair'
24. February 2017 - 20:30
#40
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
From which shithole did you get that config from ?







In .