HIT Tournament 2017

117 replies [Last post]
n 1 t e
m1k's picture

From which shithole did you get that config from ?

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

i see the cup is already full, count me in as sub though Happy
edit: was commenting on sth i have no idea about
edit2: pls help me Confused doesn't round robin mean each player plays each player? wouldn't that be 31 games per person and wouldn't it matter at all who gets paired with whom in the first round? and also wouldn't it result in 16 rounds total?
edit3: i missed that it's described as swiss system on challonge ayyyy. i
still have some questions though, sorry if they are stupid...
its not each vs each? swiss system with 5 rounds means 16vs16 then
8v8 winners 8v8 losers then 4v4 winners winners 8v8 winners losers 4v4
losers losers and so on until there is one definite winner with 5 wins
riight?
is getting 1 point for a win by WO fair? not sure, but i feel like it could lead to unfair disadvantages for the person winning by WO?
won't getting points for simply playing against you, sk, skew the system? up to 5 players are able to get a free point. winner with 5 (non WO wins) would still have 10, but below that?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

edit2: pls help me Confused doesn't round robin mean each player plays each player? wouldn't that be 31 games per person and wouldn't it matter at all who gets paired with whom in the first round? and also wouldn't it result in 16 rounds total?

Exactly, 6 rounds per event , Last Sunday will only be 2 rounds. Ok Rixo your the first backup so far , I'm sure more will be needed as I have not heard back from a few who are in .

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

Exactly, 6 rounds per event , Last Sunday will only be 2 rounds. Ok Rixo I your the first backup so far , I'm sure more will be needed as I have not heard back from a few who are in .

haha ok disregard my next edit then Happy man i wasted some time there

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

I will move from 8 servers to 16 to make things go faster.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

one more thing though. i feel like disqualification still should give 2 points instead of one. its not the winners fault the opponent didnt show up.
also, why dont you just count matches against you equally as other matches and in the end count yourself out of the total ranking?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

one more thing though. i feel like disqualification still should give 2 points instead of one. its not the winners fault the opponent didnt show up.
also, why dont you just count matches against you equally as other matches and in the end count yourself out of the total ranking?

yes is 2 points for no show , and 2 points vs me if enemy looses, ( remember I'm not included in the reward )

Edit: Ummm I'm thinking over your suggestion Sleepy would make things more challenging indeed

Ok last Edit: Vs me = same point system . ( I'm just xcluded form the money price ) but in it for the Glory Happy hahaha

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
one more thing though. i feel like
disqualification still should give 2 points instead of one. its not the
winners fault the opponent didnt show up.
also, why dont you just
count matches against you equally as other matches and in the end count
yourself out of the total ranking?

yes is 2 points for no show , and 2 points vs me if enemy looses, ( remember I'm not included in the reward )

My opponent gets 1 point if round lost , 2 if win .

i think you need to change that as well then Winking i swear it said 1 for disq before i posted Happy

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

Edit: Ummm I'm thinking over your suggestion Sleepy would make things more challenging indeed

Ok last Edit: Vs me = same point system . ( I'm just xcluded form the money price ) but in it for the Glory Happy hahaha

the edit and quote game is getting confusing as hell Big grin seems we're on the same page now though hehe

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
one more thing though. i feel like
disqualification still should give 2 points instead of one. its not the
winners fault the opponent didnt show up.
also, why dont you just
count matches against you equally as other matches and in the end count
yourself out of the total ranking?

My opponent gets 1 point if round lost , 2 if win .

i think you need to change that as well then Winking i swear it said 1 for disq before i posted Happy

It did Happy thx for pointing it out , btw if more decite to join and the rest remain I will open more slots . And the Next one will be FFA! Three maps each 30 minute Timelimit on different days . ( winners will be top kills from the three rounds added up )