HIT Tournament 2017

117 replies [Last post]
flaki

Hi maybe im not the brightest headed xd but i have not played any tournaments so far, so i still have some quastions.

1. You have set the tournament to 5 rounds but i dont get the list on shedule in relation to the 5 rounds, how many games will be played for example at saturday 3/04 ?
Can you describe it with details pls how it will work exactly?

2. You have mentioned that there are eight servers running, so who will play on which server? And where are the ips?

Btw.: im not sure to 100 % if i can paticipate in the tournament but i will try to inform you if i can or not...

cheers

/
q3fun's picture

I can't play 04 III 2017

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

btw shadow, i just noticed the whole schedule matches are on saturdays and sundays.......dafaq man im out on those days, not always but usually...frmo 19 till 22 at saturday night, u nuts ? lol

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: HIT Tournament 2017
flaki wrote:

Hi maybe im not the brightest headed xd but i have not played any tournaments so far, so i still have some quastions.

1. You have set the tournament to 5 rounds but i dont get the list on shedule in relation to the 5 rounds, how many games will be played for example at saturday 3/04 ?
Can you describe it with details pls how it will work exactly?

2. You have mentioned that there are eight servers running, so who will play on which server? And where are the ips?

Btw.: im not sure to 100 % if i can paticipate in the tournament but i will try to inform you if i can or not...

cheers

Hello flaki, The schedule link:
http://challonge.com/hit2017 shows every round, Round 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 and so on .
This weekend we will only be doing two rounds each day due to an issue with the server sided demo function
( hopefully it will get done this weekend and be ready for the next )

The 8 servers will be turned on tonight

Every participant is to report to Freon tomorrow where he/she will be given their associated server/password, ( 4 players per server ) friends are welcome by participant invite

Servers will have 20 second warmup at map startup, so when your ready to play do /callvote rotate. ( make sure you have all the maps, download link at main post )

The spectating participant waiting for their turn will do /startmvd / stopmvd for their fellow contestants.
2 rounds will take 40 minutes 4 players per server.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
/ wrote:

I can't play 04 III 2017

You will loose 2-4 points per missed duel

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

btw shadow, i just noticed the whole schedule matches are on saturdays and sundays.......dafaq man im out on those days, not always but usually...frmo 19 till 22 at saturday night, u nuts ? lol

19:00-22:00 Gmt +1 ?

These are the times everyone is mostly on.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

As of today we have 30-32 participating so there is still time for 2 more. PM me or reply here if your want in.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

these are the times i got my face between her boobs and her boyfriend is looking elsewhere cmon...

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

these are the times i got my face between her boobs and her boyfriend is looking elsewhere cmon...

wont be fair for the rest if I change it now , the time is been there for days .

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

DR*DIABLO wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:

wont be fair for the rest if I change it now , the time is been there for days .

its ok nvm , i'll just be missing sometimes the duels if i go out Confused