Euro 2008

71 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
. wrote:

LoL Croatia got an easy group...with austria,germany and poland.Cant beelieve we had luck this time,usually we are the ones in the group of death,also group D could be a mini-group of death...imo Happy

Don't be so sure, we gonna kick your asses Winking Cool

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

I've hardly heard such funny phrase as everybody knows Austria is only some evil little clone of Germany Tongue Big grin

don't lean out the window too much youre little "clone" is gonna whipe your ass and you are all gon' come crawling up my stairs crying *MI MI MI MI MI MI MI MI shell PLZ PLX PLZ teach us how to be a good austrian MI MI MI MI MI*

nubs Tongue
feel challenged?

kek wrote:

r u pulling a COOOOOOOOOOOORDOBAAAAAAAA on them shell? Big grin (seeing as austrians are vastly outnumbered on the forums, though we all know its the elite of this mod and they would kick anybody's ass at any time, with one hand and without a monitor)

nice move nonetheless (expecting the german spam team to show up any time soon now - or are they too chicken?) Laughing

i edited your post a bit so everybody understands what you meant....

CHICKEN GERMANS CHICKEN GERMANS *CLUCK CLUCK*

Big grin Big grin Big grin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

Poor Klose and Podolski,they have to play against their native country,Poland Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Yeah... they might get "accidentally" bruised :twisted:

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
madbringer wrote:

Yeah... they might get "accidentally" bruised :twisted:

just like we are gon' bruise the germans \Wave

honetsly, who do you think is gon' meet in the final?

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

THC*Murd

Oki i'll write my personal opinion.
As always i'll be supporting Netherlands and i really wish them a victory in this tournament. As far as i remember i'm a fan of their football. Even if they will not have a good shape i'm supporting them.

Now few words about Poland:
hmmm we have really hard group. Croatians seem to be impossible to beat with this amazing shape which they have now. I hope they'll lost it to euro Happy I think we have some chances but we really need to play good in every match. If we'll win with Croatia (we did it few days before WC 2006; we won 1-0) we should go to quater-dinals Happy but beating Croatia will be really really really hard Big grin Probably we'll lost with Germans coz we haven't won (if i'm correct) against them in our history

Regards

OMG yes,revenge is in order for that 1:0 game....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiishes ur going down...muahahahahh Big grin
:twisted:

kek

Ratz I see you're pretty hyperactive when it comes to CRO nat foot team. I dont wanna even imagine what would happen to/with you if Cro would like get booted out from the groupstage Big grin

Just do NOT watch the CRO games using GLASS glasses for drinks as you may end up smashing them against the table. (See attached pic for further details). Plastic FTW Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
THC*Murd wrote:

As always i'll be supporting Netherlands and i really wish them a victory in this tournament. As far as i remember i'm a fan of their football.

you like comedians ? well they are the best indeed; to fall down in front of the goal or everywhere else when noboddy touch them, none can beat them performing this exercise Happy

Warren G
FELiX's picture

what can i say i wish only to see more action like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUjFRKWk6gQ