Euro 2008

71 replies [Last post]
kek

@Absti: lol i never heard about that. Dunno why it's such a big "shame" or whatever (maybe some austrian-german rivalry of some sort?). Btw this is what i would call a shame loss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI6opzwslzU

Big grin

Ratz did you know that Romania has a player called Raţ (ţ is pronounced as tz) Laughing Watch that youtube video and you will hear it loud and clear.

kraster
kraster's picture

IMO Group C will be : 1. Italy 2. Romania 3. France. 4.Netherlands . Hope I'll not be wrong Tongue We are gettin from behind Happy

And Austria wont be such easy opponent, tho u dont consider it Happy As for poland, no chance, go back home Tongue

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Awww Trance don't remind me on that one Big grin
No offense, but that was really a shame Shock Love struck Big grin

Still one of the worst ones for Germany in recent years was the defeat with England in Munich 1-5 Crying English still have posters in London trainstations and sell shirts with that result Big grin

But anyway, we took revenge in Wembley for that Tongue

Regards,
Absti Cool

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

The link to that game is probably Trances Homepage Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Lakitu

It still bothers me that Norway lost to Turkey. Love struck

kek wrote:

Ratz did you know that Romania has a player called Raţ (ţ is pronounced as tz) Laughing Watch that youtube video and you will hear it loud and clear.

Holy crap my cover is blown Shock

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Awww Trance don't remind me on that one Big grin
No offense, but that was really a shame Shock Love struck Big grin

Still one of the worst ones for Germany in recent years was the defeat with England in Munich 1-5 Crying English still have posters in London trainstations and sell shirts with that result Big grin

But anyway, we took revenge in Wembley for that Tongue

Regards,
Absti Cool

i havent seen the posters or t-shirts! maybe because i am overwhelmed with all the adverts that i just ignore everything...

but yeh, that revenge must have been sweet for ze germans. well deserved... england were crap that day.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

I can read that many ppl make good predictions for croatia, of course most of them are croatian lol. What's the best result for that team lately (last 10 years) in official cup ? They beat england recently, nice, what's the best result of england lately in cups ?

I think france sux, & italians too at the moment. But they will own their group anyway, because these teams even when they suck, they know how to win important matchs.

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

I did not see them either but my parents who visited London some time ago told me about it Winking

Regards,
Absti Cool

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

I can read that many ppl make good predictions for croatia, of course most of them are croatian lol. What's the best result for that team lately (last 10 years) in official cup ? They beat england recently, nice, what's the best result of england lately in cups ?

Uhh,here we go again,I was waiting for u to join this discussion Big grin
Lets start with '98.Croatia won bronce and that team fell apart completely in 2000.There was not a single player left from the magic team that was 3d in 98.So,a period of searching for players,experimenting,we sucked totaly,untill 2005.Here we have setup a team (yep,took 7 years) and that team was just starting to play together,a small change in the linup now and then.What u see today is a completely different team from last year,and u will see that on euro,Im sure.Why? Because last year there were some important differences:

- we didnt have Slaven Bilic as coach (in case u dont know who he is,yep,hes one of the players who won bronce in 98,in his "expert team" are also Robert Prosinecki and Asanovic,both teammates from '98.)
- our previous selector (coach) refused to bring Eduardo da Silva on WC..moron
- most of croatian players (like half a team or sometn) was playing in croatian clubs =>> croatian league ==> sucks ass
- a bit impressed with the atmosphere cause of the previous mentioned reason
- lack of experience and playing together as a team
- most of them play in big clubs now,and our 3 attackers are in horrendous shape,and watch out for eduardo,this time he wont stay home Winking

So,u see,thats why we are so optimistic,btw did u know how long was it since croatia lost a qualifying match? Over 3 years or more,untill the game vs macedonia in complete mud.

PS
If u havent noticed,I havent said anywhere that croatia will:
- pass the group stage
- make it to the finals (??)
Noone can predict that,big contests like euro and WC are always full of surprised,but I did say that this team that plays today should do much better then last year on WC cause some big things changed into our advantage