Euro 2008

71 replies [Last post]
shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

COOOOORDOOOOOBA
30 years... now we are gonna KICK GERMANY'S BUTT SO HARD AGAIN, you stand no chance, come on, go home, bishes ^^
nubs.

austria > germany in every single facet of life Tongue

rivalry's ftw, racism against germany ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwBig grin

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

kek

r u pulling a SPARTAAAA on them shell? Big grin (seeing as austrians are vastly outnumbered on the forums and all)

brave move nonetheless (expecting the german spam team to show up any time soon now) Laughing

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

LOL shell Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin

I just say 33 games, 8 wins, 6 draws, 19 losses...

And racism from Austrians against Germans?? Big grin I've hardly heard such funny phrase as everybody knows Austria is only some evil little clone of Germany Tongue Big grin

Now i hope all is clear here...teams will decide on field Happy

(but btw keep it secret but i've heard Germany has already secret plan - Bierhoff, Klinsmann, Jürgen Sparwasser, Andy Brehme, Helmut Rahn, Steffen Baumgart and the one and only Vudi Röller will play some kinda benifit game against Austria to save recoursses for the other matches Big grin

Regards,
Absti Cool

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

lol ratz Big grin n1, indeed i remember 98 and the semi lost against france, but at that time, france was invincible. OK a big reorganisation in the team, wait and see. I dont give credits based on some wins against england. I'm looking forward to see the croatian performance now, during the cup; afterall, greeks won last time, it really means everyone can win it Tongue

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

afterall, greeks won last time, it really means everyone can win it Tongue

Yes,but not cause of greeks,all teams know how to play football today and every team that qualified on euro deserves respect,last years WC proved that.We are in good shape now but we can only hope that shape will last till summer,cause competitions end 20 days before euro starts.

^killer
Killer0074's picture

well...
this EURO will be played in AUSTRIA and ZWITSERLAND...
so be carefull againts these 2 teams... be not surprised of one of them get good results on the turn
but im still sad for turkey Sad
TURKEY
ZWITSERLAND
REP TCHEQUE
PORTUGAL

Sad
with our totally new team we could try to make something but opponents are not easy

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

psy.co

Tralalalala...we have really easy group.

Switzerland - noobs.
Turkey - maybe fans, but team isnt good big actions.
Portugal - stars times are away.

And Czech - form in this time is the best, won against Germany one month ago.

I think we or Croatia will be masters. The others arent bad, but dont have any chance to win.

Regards,
psy.co Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Big grin

^killer
Killer0074's picture

lol psy do you bet with me czech will be not qualified? Happy

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

brief.ina

GROUP B
B1 Austria
B2 Croatia
B3 Germany
B4 Poland

good group,

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibili.
Only God Can Judge Me.
gg:8512433.

COMA

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
^killer wrote:

lol psy do you bet with me czech will be not qualified? Happy

Odds? Big grin Laughing out loud

Cool

and lol psy...i would bet with you too for good odds that final will NOT be croatia vs czech...too much other good teams in for that Tongue