OMG Big grin Group C Big grin Group of Death in Euro 2008

1. Netherlands
  2. Italy
  3. Romania
  4. France

Big grin

[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

kraster
kraster's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

1. Netherlands
  2. Italy
  3. Romania
  4. France

Big grin

Better couldn't be for us Sad tho will win Tongue

[/]

LoL Croatia got an easy group...with austria,germany and poland.Cant beelieve we had luck this time,usually we are the ones in the group of death,also group D could be a mini-group of death...imo Happy

GROUP A
A1 Switzerland
A2 Czech Republic
A3 Portugal
A4 Turkey

GROUP B
B1 Austria
B2 Croatia
B3 Germany
B4 Poland

GROUP C
C1 Netherlands
C2 Italy
C3 Romania
C4 France

GROUP D
D1 Greece
D2 Sweden
D3 Spain
D4 Russia

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

kurwa, so we were on this cup Thinking

: )

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Euro 2008
NARANCA wrote:

kurwa, so we were on this cup Thinking

<:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kek
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

1. Netherlands
  2. Italy
  3. Romania
  4. France

Big grin

Jesus we're so lucky....NOT. Netherlands will be looking for revenge after we beat them in group stage, Italy sucks atm and i rly hope we do a gg against them and France are slowly getting back on shape. Gonna be an interesting group fa sho.

@Ratz: Do not underestimate Poland (pretty solid team) and Austria (hosts - got the public with them). Imo there are no more "easy" groups. All of them are quite strong and we already know that even the most insignificant team can always surprise. So watch u're back Cro before saying "easy" too "early" Winking

[/]

kek wrote:

@Ratz: Do not underestimate Poland (pretty solid team) and Austria (hosts - got the public with them). Imo there are no more "easy" groups. All of them are quite strong and we already know that even the most insignificant team can always surprise. So watch u're back Cro before saying "easy" too "early" Winking

We never underestimate any opponent,we even took Andorra very seriously and beat them 7:0 2 times Winking I just said we were lucky cause it could have easily been us in the group of death,and this group is,tbh,much easier.

Btw are u aware how far is croatia from austria? Not that far Happy There will be ALOT of our fans there,also there are alot of croatians living and working in austria so there will be huge amount of cro fans there,it will be almost like we are playing home.

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Haha Group C Big grin

And lol...now that group allows Cro dude's to disprove what i've said about Croatia and Germany Big grin
Really looking forward for that game Tongue

Just Germany once again was lucky with group Big grin Always good groups and opponents for us Winking As the coach said, ofc enemies are good, but group is makeable (i love that phrase, it's used everytime by German officials Big grin)
And really luck not to go for Romanias place...actually THAT wouldve been a group Smug
Sorry btw. for Romanian guys...but this will be hard to do..

Hehe...all in all...good start for my country Winking

and btw. at Trance...Austria sucks in soccer Big grin Doubt theyll manage to go far...
(and don't come with Cordoba now Big grin)

Regards,
Absti Cool

Yea,cro vs germany will be hell of an interesting game.Cant wait myself.. Good thing for croatian fans is that we play all 3 games in austria Big grin

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
. wrote:

Yea,cro vs germany will be hell of an interesting game.Cant wait myself.. Good thing for croatian fans is that we play all 3 games in austria Big grin

OMG Ratz, we will play more then 3 games. Winking I will be personally satisfied with 6 games Cool

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

OMG Ratz, we will play more then 3 games. Winking I will be personally satisfied with 6 games Cool

Noone can know what will happen after the group stage...we can easily drop out like on world cup last year,but for these games that we know we will play,they will all be played in austria.