Euro 2008

71 replies [Last post]
kek
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

and btw. at Trance...Austria sucks in soccer Big grin Doubt theyll manage to go far...
(and don't come with Cordoba now Big grin)

Are you talking about Inter's Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, the colombian (as in Columbia NOT Austria) defender? o.O Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Good, good, underestimate us, think we are too weak to cause any problems, all the better for us. Portugal did the same thing. Smug

All in all, Poland could have landed in far worse groups (OMG Romania Oo). Let's see if we can erase some smirks and cause a major upset. Cool

*GOM*
mancubius's picture
Euro 2008

Football....boooooooooooooring!!!

Go go go Greece! But even if we win ,I couldn't care less...
(like 2004... Tongue)

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

If you're not interested, don't post.

Btw -

Quote:
The look on France coach Raymond Domenech's face said it all as Les Bleus were the second team drawn in Group C after the Netherlands. Being placed alongside the Dutch was bad enough, but Domenech's expression of horror signalled the realisation that worse was to come.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! xD

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

No Trance i'm talking about Cordoba, a town in Argentinia where on 21.6.1978 Austria won with 3-2 versus Germany..

Even today Austrians remember everytime for it when it's about soccer and Germany Big grin Winking
(in Germany it's often called "the shame of Cordoba" Winking)

Regards,
Absti Cool

btw, mad i think Poland will play good cup too...but still i trust Germany will pass the group..so question for me is- Poland or Croatia? Winking

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Croatia of course. Happy It is football, not Q3 Big grin

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

in fifa ranking croatia is much higher then poland, but we have weird team, we can beat the best and lose with the weakest Laughing

i place for poland and austria Big grin

: )

*GOM*
mancubius's picture
Euro 2008

I post because I express my opinion about this...
(Sleepy)

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
NARANCA wrote:

in fifa ranking croatia is much higher then poland, but we have weird team, we can beat the best and lose with the weakest Laughing

i place for poland and austria Big grin

xD

Of course, Poland comes as the underdog, playing for the first time EVER in the main tournament, and having two really strong teams in the group, Germany and Croatia, who are both in-form.

And, as was said, Austria will have the boost of playing on their home ground, this cannot be forgotten, we all remember how much it helped the Koreans in 2002 World Cup (both, in the "fair" and "unfair" way. Hi, biased referees!).

Nothing can be certain, i just hope Polish players and coaching staff will not lose focus. Engel starring in MacDonald's commercials come to mind...

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Even today Austrians remember everytime for it when it's about soccer and Germany Big grin Winking

oh hell yeah !

I AM FROM AUSTRIA

Tongue

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.