BNT 2:1 TVL/30.09.07

81 replies [Last post]
EEZEKIEL*KoD
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Locking is good method if you have a lot topics where is spam or flaming

I think we got it since around 6 pages...

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

For you is better have BRO mod because if will be E5/E6 guy, then anybody who is against his clan or standings will be against him, then will be even worst then now.

nice view of e5/e6! really interresting how you can classify all e5/e6 players from only few players who flamme here.

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

I wont lock this topic ! Why ? Because that any CW topic here will be locked

yeaah! better let's ranked post be the best place for flamme/insults/off topics. Do you want to let's see e5 community as flamming people only bcz we don't have mod who know when to lock topic about cw when only 4 or 5 players start talk about all but nothing from the cw. since in this thread there is nothing about the cw, it's easy to see that nothing more about the cw will be tell... will be only blablabalbala. I am full f1 for lock cw topic fast for prevent any flamme or blablablabla which only make ppl more harder and harder against each others.

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

I am completely neutral.

Yep you are, thanks bcz e5 guyz are only people thinking that they play them life on each map in cw, and impossible to think about loose.. and when they loose it's bcz the enemies was cheating/spamming/using bad server. yep you got it, in e5 nobody have enough retreat to be good moderator for them cfg...

[EDIT] : mmm i am just thinking that my post will be a good reason for ppl to flamme and say bullshit. since RENA make good works, don't let this topic another place for blabla not constructive. I am for that each clan leader of e5 and RENA to have a discuss on a private forum for talk about.