KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

good decision keeper, good game to TVL.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® BNT 2:1 TVL/30.09.07

and we not leaving the league...

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

Seth
HYP3R wrote:

@ref: next time we want to spec cw; I propose to be maximum of 6 spectators from 6 different clans, no more than 1 from each clan.
10x.

Are you kidding? Other people besides the 2 playing clans and 1 ref have no business on the server, the 2 playing clans have "backup" on the specs. There is no reason to have other people on the server at all.

@BNT
VGG BNT, very impressive.

@TVL
To bad TVL, you'll win next time.

@The whole "camping" debate.
LOL

@The 5 on 5, rules are not very clear on this one (unless i have wrong event):

Quote:
- minimum allowed players per team: 3
- maximum allowed players per team: 5
- the clan who chooses the map, chooses if it’s 3on3, 4on4 or 5on5. except one clan hasn’t got enough players for it.

If it was TVL's map, they were allowed to choose the amount of players, otherwise BNT was.
Unfortunately nothing is specified about the tiebreaker map (so either ref or both clans would be best) or when one clan doesn't have more than 4 members.
Either way best is both clans agree, if they can't it's up to the ref (best idea imo).

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

Now U sry ???? pffff

TVL win dm6 on cw with 5 ppl
TVL can be wins dm11 with 5 ppl

but we cant plays 5 vs 5 becuse REF changing rules

I dont see rule about this what say on CW Kinetic, than if 1 ref can change the rule on CW than TVL left from this league

THIS IS MY DECISION

Hey keep, if a clan say that just 4 of him players can play... what u will do???, and if in that moment the spect BNTs goes out???, u sould play 4vs4 too, man thats not a ref problem, if one clan say to the ref that just 4 of him players can play, not have discursion...

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

Now U sry ???? pffff

TVL win dm6 on cw with 5 ppl
TVL can be wins dm11 with 5 ppl

but we cant plays 5 vs 5 becuse REF changing rules

I dont see rule about this what say on CW Kinetic, than if 1 ref can change the rule on CW than TVL left from this league

THIS IS MY DECISION

Hey keep, if a clan say that just 4 of him players can play... what u will do???, and if in that moment the spect BNTs goes out???, u sould play 4vs4 too, man thats not a ref problem, if one clan say to the ref that just 4 of him players can play, not have discursion...

You are right meteorik <:

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Trivul's members Sad I agree with these all guys Sad

NoX wrote:

maybe TVL needs to learn to lose.

And I agree with this sentence too. Imo some of imp's and keep's posts shouldn't appear. I dont want to offence my clan but we really need some discipline and organizing. I dont cry I lost, although Im sad coz of it. But I want repair my and tvl's faults and "be fully prepared" for next matches with fuc, again en, again bnt, kod, x etc.

But if others dont want it ... what can I do

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

considering how (...) Abarth (...) are capable of owning on any excessiveplus config, and they show it repeatedely.

lol? dont make me laugh Tongue

About camping. I will tell You about it like about switching: Do whatever You like, whatever You want to do it efficiently or whatever is in the rules.
Each player camps, ones less, ones more, tollerant it.

Nothing is impossible

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

Just fact for u, no bullshit talk:
_4 BNT on spec on dm11, (3 BNT on spec on all other maps):

_1 was obviously a new recruit and could not play
_3 others BNT on spec on dm11 with one that played the 2 other maps (i havent seen xplanation why these 3 could not play)

So dont say they "can't manage to play 5v5" they clearly could, they just didn't want. When disagrement & no rule, it's the duty of the ref to take the best desicion, and as all maps were played 5v5, ref should have forced bnt to play & finish the last map 5v5 as well.
He made a bad decision in my opinion to let them play 4v4 there is no need to flame to come out to this conclusion...everyone do mystakes.

Beside the fact if it really changed the result of the war or not i understand tvl complain but guys stop overreacting plz.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

@Abarth- respect dude :thumbright:

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

To all

ON CW we talk about how many ppl plays 5vs5 and 4vs4 - I need see 5vs5 pll BNT says 4vs4 Im not akcepted this solution,

kinetic says about RULES E5R league - if one clan bla bla bla 4vs4 we must plays 4vs4

I still no akcepted this - warmup end, and ppl start plays the map

I say to KINETIC PLEASE STOPT the time - and nothing

Refree LIAR about rules and no stopped time - thx Kinetic

To TVL (polish text)
Skoro uwazacie ze jestem niepotrzebny - jak zwykle (powtorka z KoD) nie sluchacie sie, kazdy ma swoje ale, nie potraficie pewnych rzeczy zrozumiec, wiec sprawa jest dla mnie prosta i oczywista, nie mam zamiaru z nikim na ten temat rozmawiac

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Another polish text (sorry) ja tak nie uwazam, uwazam ze jestes potrebny klanowi, ze jestes odpowiednim kandydatem na lidera, ostatnio troche jestes jakis dziwny ale mysle ze bez Ciebie klanu nie bedzie. Wiesz dobrze ze tak nie mysle i (jak czytales albo i nie na tvl forum) chce naprawic klan. A porozmawiac to JA chce z Toba powaznie na temat klanu bo najwyzszy czas bo go potraktowac powaznie.

Live goes on - try avoid the same mistakes

Nothing is impossible