BNT 2:1 TVL/30.09.07

81 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Just calm down all guys and tvls - let bnt be happy. But I dont think so that leaving from this league is good decision. Yesterday's match was surely our fault and we (at least me) want solve our problems in clan and be prepared for next matches. We will win next times bnt kod and x Tongue if all will be repaired in clan, if not ... time will show what about tvl Sad

Nothing is impossible

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Kefir wrote:

one reason is : all (no most popular clans) Get the nobs from bro and plus and thats = rail camp on resp etc

heeeeeeeey

i couldn't play Crying

Funny how i talked to Keep early that day bout the coming CW, and he was sceptical and i said smthn bout coming to poland to break keep's, abarth's, unreal's, syon's and mewtwo's PC's so my clan wins Tongue. We won anyway, but meh Tongue

I dont think it's fair to say TVL lost cos they are an e5 clan, considering how Keep, Unreal and Abarth are capable of owning on any excessiveplus config, and they show it repeatedely.

Abarth is showing the big boi attitude, :thumbright: for that cos TVL are very good clan, and 1 loss out of like (what, 30?) is still very good. I considered TVL to be big boy favourites for the gold medal, now the race is wide open.

Camping is just a variation (or modification if u will) of the basic kill more dudes than let the dudes kill you. Yea we camped in quad room for last few minutes, but thats not cheating, it's being sneaky bastards.

TVL rock, so i dont think you guys should pull out of the league cos it will not be as exciting without TVl in.

FINALLY:

BNT FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY YESTERDAY WASNT ALL PUSHING ME TO THE EDGE OF DEPRESSION AND RETARDATION, SOMETHING POSITIVE HAPPENED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud D: Big grin :A :F :G Wave J: :K Frustrated :Z Love struck Call me :V Nerd :N :M Thumbs down Waiting :E :R Time out :Y :U :I Surprise Tongue P: :{ :} Chatterbox :1 :2 :3 :4 :5 :6 :6 :8 :9 :0 :10 :11 :12 :13 :- :+ :+ Puzzled :` :! :" :£ Don''t tell anyone :% :^ :& Kiss Sad Happy

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

cry rofl. EN didnt cry when lost like some of u now. e5 is ur cfg,not e5r? Then we can say E6 is our cfg so not e5. So u won only cause we played on ur cfg lol...
Tvls are talking about camp?? lol all of u camped in one room in the whole cw againts EN so i really dont understand what the fuck are u talking Happy

great games Bnt. Well played! Cool

^o^

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
Astro BoY wrote:

cry rofl. EN didnt cry when lost like some of u now. e5 is ur cfg,not e5r? Then we can say E6 is our cfg so not e5. So u won only cause we played on ur cfg lol...
Tvls are talking about camp?? lol all of u camped in one room in the whole cw againts EN so i really dont understand what the fuck are u talking Happy

great games Bnt. Well played! Cool

mehehehehe TVL camping on CW vs EN

lol

watch demos from this CW, and stop talking about camp

DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture

Waiting for demos :roll:

p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

Well done my brothers from BNT Happy
I am very happy that u showed your intelligence and skill Tongue
Dirty plz add in rules that dm11 is for 4v4 and all is ok!

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

if 1 ref can change the rule on CW than TVL left from this league
THIS IS MY DECISION

Keepy is now tvl leader? Happy So U R still in league or not? :twisted:

'Rubber Ducky'

Well played Bnt, well cryed Tvl!

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® BNT 2:1 TVL/30.09.07
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

considering how Keep, Unreal and Abarth are capable of owning on any excessiveplus config

except Keep and Abarth... buahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

@cheerleader so now u well stfu?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

Kefir
Impact's picture
^freak.bnt! wrote:

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:
if 1 ref can change the rule on CW than TVL left from this league
THIS IS MY DECISION

Keepy is now tvl leader? Happy So U R still in league or not? :twisted:

You think its your's problem Shock

you a Funny guy :roll:

Look for my BFG at Space Station

NoX

It was a good game by all, i was in spec yes but i couldn't play because i'm still a trial member. I agree with kinetic, BNT chose a good tactic and it worked out for them. You can reply to this thread all you want with reasons/excuses and why it wasn't fair. But the final score speaks for itself, maybe TVL needs to learn to lose.