BNT 2:1 TVL/30.09.07

81 replies [Last post]
snoopi

gg both, nice tactic bnt, yours tactic = hide (in quad room) :] i hope that revenge will be on open map :]

EVOL.AB!
Abkani's picture

ok guys we maybe camped 2-3 min in quad room! the rest of the time we played on the whole map so dont get angry! maybe next time you try a tactic too.
cheers

Aus der Nacht durch das Blut in das Licht

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture

heh BNT make me happy ))))) GG Guys

EEZEKIEL*KoD

gg bnt!

tvl is hard opponent is e5 based config.

I don't understand why Keep not played Sad (wtf???)

camp in quad room is simply omfg!! realy nice idea!!

akbkani sounds be good players too, like ontherun.. from where are this guyz coming bnt?

:twisted:

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
EEZEKIEL*KoD wrote:

gg bnt!

tvl is hard opponent is e5 based config.

I don't understand why Keep not played Sad (wtf???)

camp in quad room is simply omfg!! realy nice idea!!

akbkani sounds be good players too, like ontherun.. from where are this guyz coming bnt?

:twisted:

abkani - wasp
otherun - skull (or something like that )) )

EVOL.AB!
Abkani's picture

OSC:Abkani pls (WASP) was in the past. Happy
cheers

Aus der Nacht durch das Blut in das Licht

snoopi

for me camp is not a tactic, yes all clans and we too camp, but we can play too on other map where camp is not possible. lets change tie map to more space and the score will be 2:1 for tvl. im not angry, yes you have better "tactic" than ouers, but 2-3 min in quad room are simple lol! BNT have great rail, so i dont know why you are hide and camp?

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
snoopi wrote:

for me camp is no tactic, yes all clans and we too camp, but we can play too on other map where camp is not possible. lets change tie map to more space and the score will be 2:1 for tvl. im not angry, yes you have better "tactic" than ouers, but 2-3 min in quad room are simple lol! BNT have great rail, so i dont know why you are hide and camp?

becouse this is BRO style camp/hidden and spawn nothing moore

To @ Junkie why im not plays - becouse I cant plays

to ref : Kinetic - why we cant plays on last map 5 vs 5 ? this is rule ? I dont think so, and why u not stopped time when I please U ?

*KINETIC*

Hey, I did not force you to play 5v5, I just said that the rules are that if one clan says they can't manage to get 5 players playing, you must accept just 4. It's something you will have to live with.

As for time stop, it's your duty as a clan to call timeouts. I am there just to make sure rules are respected. If you felt like I somehow helped BNT to win, I would gladly take responsibility, but you have to come up with evidence for that and I am sure that's quite impossible. It was a fair match in my opinion and we didn't face any rule-breaking and I do have to say that BNT were not so active when it came to movement as TVL were, but I did say to TVL specs to calm their players down or you will get your ass really bad kicked and that happened.

It's not their fault they actually had a tactic that worked when you guys were just running around getting killed. They did move a bit less, sometimes stopping and camping, but as I said in my previous post about X vs KOD: it doesn't matter what tactics you use in a cw, you are free to use every little trick you know to win (that is any LEGAL trick).

You can even send naked women to the opponents' house and distract them, ok? Or you could camp or something Happy.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

*BNT* TYP!

wise words Happy

pure e5r whore