[x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]

62 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Re: [x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]
alienM wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
alienM wrote:

Please, tell me when I abused some map bug during the any FW/CW?!

You know exactly I am talking about the pg room fog tactic you used to ruin our clanwar - all 4 3m players disliked it and at least 1 active player and 1 spec from sneaky disliked the tactic too, means 5/8 ingame players disliked a tactic they played because you wanted to win on a config you wrote urself that does not include a time punishment for dropping into fog and instead has fastthaw for that.

And you want to punish these guys for being lame? get real.

If Kid wants to complain about clans making configs for their advantage, there he goes.

WHAT? PLZ! DO you maybe talked about of last CW which happen before 2 weeks (sneaky vs 3m), where 3m picked overkill map? What tactic? It wasn't on qlinsta and of course that we will not just fall down and die like scared pussies when we see mighty Skull who coming to kill us in PG! Of course that my mates would survive and win you (which wasn't hard, tbh). You are not God here (like you selfcalled yourself), you are average player here, with random skill, and I can tell you around 30 or more persons who can easy beat you in 1vs1. I knew that sooner or later you will start to cry for this CW, on which 3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. Go watch overkill mvd 4739847293742394 times and find which bug my clan mates used, please! Then come back and report that! I will be glad to admin that we cheated and receive any kind of punishment! Until then, admit that you are simple loser and nothing else... Kiss

name 3 person who can beat him pls.

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

alienM wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

we spoken about overkill, not tie, read better, and no i am not drunk, i am perfectly sober! and your mate started with provoking first, read that better, too!

"3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. " this i didnt read good too? you are like child with this "he start first"

if you want talk about who cw ok then, lets talk... if you weren't so sure in win, you wouldn't choose map which we always choose and you would choose some little campy maps which are your favorite as cpm2 for example... but here i talked about overkill (up with Skull)... and here is not about "who started first", here is about "who jumped in"!

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

stay on topic please, flame the bitches

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

we spoken about overkill, not tie, read better, and no i am not drunk, i am perfectly sober! and your mate started with provoking first, read that better, too!

yes and camping sux having strong players in clan.

I could understand it when you camp with lower skill players like bc was before, ye we camped vs few strong clans cos we wasnt experienced players...now we dont camp, we regrupe all and atack...
but milena, having fps, rage, drina, yash, etc...and chose the spawn->camp in room-> and wait for the kill and thaw by lava, sorry but for me sux imo, were is the skill? if we would chose dm6 would be totaly different score :] so please dont talk about skill here, for me is a bug in cfg not in map, and all cfgs should fix the lava thaw time, water thaw time and some more.
same hapened with eXtreme vs zmb...from now on we will never chose a map with lava or some shit like that :] at least till cfgs will fix it or smth...to not thaw so fast in lava, water or other things, tbh i expected a good game, but not camp...having great players in same clan.

in my opinion clans with lower skill players is ok if they camp i can understand them since i was in their place, i cant understand clans having top players and chose camping, and then call that game ''was easy game gg'' that i will never understand, and if someone is not agree with me, then sorry, but that person doesnt know about ''adrenaline game'', and that will show the future :]

And milena no one is craying about we lost, we said we disliked the ''tactic'' about pg, dm7 was nice isnt or u forgot the suddendeath was awesome :] , emrpa3 was nice isnt? just overkill suxed balls :] u kill one or two, less than 10 secs or so, they thaw and atack u again...that would not hapen in other map without lava Winking, but lets not throw shits to each other.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:
alienM wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

"3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. " this i didnt read good too? you are like child with this "he start first"

if you want talk about who cw ok then, lets talk... if you weren't so sure in win, you wouldn't choose map which we always choose and you would choose some little campy maps which are your favorite as cpm2 for example... but here i talked about overkill (up with Skull)... and here is not about "who started first", here is about "who jumped in"!

cpm2 is a map were the center is the core of the map, pointles to be in other place, since u will be raped by spawn kill from behind :]
but if i remember correct, our last game in cpm2, all 3m players moved around the map :] so...its been long time we dont camp, at least whole map xD
im sure if 3m would do same in overkill or other map....i can see the topic name or words full of shit about us and so on : ]
and if we camped, WE are ALWAYS the first to atack the campers...same hapened in the finals of OSRC, same hapened in dm7 vs u, same hapened in different games in quakelive and so on, we are always the ''one who atack'' even leading in score, to atack...dunno to be honest why we do it, we could easy make few points and camp, i would love to see what clan could win us there Winking

p.s. im out of the thread...sorry panda3 and sf for the offtopic from my side and from the side of my members.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Milena didn't choose nothing. Milena choose to spect her clan mates, same as you and Blackrose for 3M. For any tactic blame Fps (probably) he give tactic orders! Yashi wasn't on that CW as Drina, too. On CW was Rage (my best mate), Fps (my best bitch), Rixo (who played with us only 2-3 CWs because inactivity) Dibe and Eba (which are new clan members). So with that composition we won you. And I didn't want talk about that never ever! Didn't wanted to make some "wow" from that win! But Skull started to talk about this like we used some cheats or something similar there. And as always, I am here to defend my own clan and mates which in this case were attacked without any normal reason! Gg, and please, if you want continue about or CW, please let it be on that thread...
Now people can in peace discus about real problem which happened on SF vs Panda3 CW and not change topics (with purpose or not)!

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:
alienM wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

You are not my clan!!how you can be so sure what we would do?!!!!omg we played this map cpm2 long long ago!
Alienm stop write nonsense please!!! Can you understand one simple thing that people are different, so you cant know what they will do in different situations.

alienM wrote:
So I was enough drunk to spend 2mins of my precious life on e- mixed with qlinsta.

Really if you consider that e-(how you like to write) isn't worth for your attention why you are still here.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

darky stop whine, milenka is right, we was kinda sure of the win, haven't trained or anything, they camped at pg while having advantage at points and this brought them huge advantage of knowing better the cfg, we also could use same tactic so stop whine :} we just haven't expected they are any good to defeat us, and tbh we didn't actually cared, but i understand why u getting mad dark, u don't like milenka and their attitude thats all, she is more sexy and she getting more sex than rose (even with black handsomest ;} ) aside other her character aspects and that the revenge game going to happen probably in next year :}

now cut the crap off because FPS will give 3m and sneky yellow cart for talking complete bollocks flamewar in wrong topic, in fact that would be nice

I am addicted to life.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
animalchik wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

darky stop whine, milenka is right, we was kinda sure of the win, haven't trained or anything, they camped at pg while having advantage at points and this brought them huge advantage of knowing better the cfg, we also could use same tactic so stop whine :} we just haven't expected they are any good to defeat us, and tbh we didn't actually cared, but i understand why u getting mad dark, u don't like milenka and their attitude that all, she is more sexy and she getting more sex than rose (even with black handsomest ;} ) aside other her character aspect and that the revenge game going to happen probably in next year :}

Fala, 3m will not pay you money anymore!!
Milenka Big grin

echooo ^
echo's picture

i didnt read all that shit, sorry.
what is funnyest thing to me, is that ppl which supposed to be most concerned about discussion in here - they're silenced lol Big grin