[x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]

62 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: [x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]

you need to remind them that drawnames showed names of enemys too back then D: and you could wallhack with them too, at least in freeze.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

btw, proadvice, if you really want to do camp pick dm12 and do it like those pros who nevertheless lost.

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/bnt-2-0-wgvd-25-11-2007
this war was it. Smug

edit: sorry for doublepost >_<

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture

I hate and almost never do add my thoughts to matters like this

But this was not a one off last minute lets have a giggle at SF expense

On ERA FTAG 24 hrs before hand there was a player called jasmine practicing this very same thing . I was just away to kick "him" when he came out

Could the real slim shady plz stand up ?

alienM
alienM's picture

What would be the best solution here and how we can learn "people" like this a lesson:
1. SF get WO and Panda3 get yellow card in cup
2. that piii who made this shit get suspension until end of cup to play and suspension on rank around 3 months
Until we don't do something like this, every newcomer can free fu in brain e+ and their fair clans and players!

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
alienM wrote:

What would be the best solution here and how we can learn "people" like this a lesson:

1. SF get WO and Panda3 get yellow card in cup

2. that piii who made this shit get suspension until end of cup to play and suspension on rank around 3 months

Until we don't do something like this, every newcomer can free fu in brain e+ and their fair clans and players!

I don't want this whores to be punished this hard. I don't think that this bunch of idiots is worse than many other idiots clowning around here on e+: their attitude is crappy aswell as many others one. They should just keep in my mind that they are not smart, not funny, just fags.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

I find it amazing how Milena wants to punish fog hiders eventhough she belongs to the fog abusers. And even more punish single players for a mistake someone else did. If I would still be badass I would so rankban milena for whatever reason I need to. x)

alienM
alienM's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I find it amazing how Milena wants to punish fog hiders eventhough she belongs to the fog abusers. And even more punish single players for a mistake someone else did. If I would still be badass I would so rankban milena for whatever reason I need to. x)

Please, tell me when I abused some map bug during the any FW/CW?!

[^DOOMNIGHT^]
DoomNight's picture

Just to say... If they would try this ''trick'' vs 3M clan or some other strong clan, what form of punishment would be then? Happy
Their bad behavior in game has already seen from before in some fw's (for no lifers (guys who got this game for real life), fw mean FUN WAR Smug ), so, this should be treated as a example for future Happy just to set tha dust on tha floor, cuz it tickles my nose -_-'

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
alienM wrote:

Please, tell me when I abused some map bug during the any FW/CW?!

You know exactly I am talking about the pg room fog tactic you used to ruin our clanwar - all 4 3m players disliked it and at least 1 active player and 1 spec from sneaky disliked the tactic too, means 5/8 ingame players disliked a tactic they played because you wanted to win on a config you wrote urself that does not include a time punishment for dropping into fog and instead has fastthaw for that.

And you want to punish these guys for being lame? get real.

If Kid wants to complain about clans making configs for their advantage, there he goes.

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
alienM wrote:

that trick i know around 4 years!

Offtopic:
First i considered there is a chance for a typo. Well, I'm curious now since it has happened with quite some people. Is there some sort of problem with perception of time in excessive plus or is it generally common to throw around inaccurate year values to back up arguments? Or maybe take x years, add imaginary y-value to it and get better result for the crowd? Maybe I missed some info relevant to my question which would nullify it.