DeFrag player
Re: [x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]
Rusty wrote:

And the conclusion is .... ???

We will replay the whole war?

Or only map number 2?

Organiser/moderators?

hrd wrote:

Second map can't be valid for the cup. Game config suppose to kill in void and thaw the body for 4.4 seconds, however it was broken and obviously it was used special by fps drop trick considering the demos.

Second map must be replayed untill 22 April.

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

gg FAGGA3

conclusion is they can go eat shit.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

mnr
MooNer's picture

lul 1-0 XD)))

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
alienM wrote:

Ohoho, inside me are 2 glasses of bamboos and 2 glasses of beer. So I was enough drunk to spend 2mins of my precious life on e- mixed with qlinsta. So what I can conclude here: new kid made by qlinsta, leaded by Mzi (plz Xd), which is here 11 weeks and 3 days, wanted to do something WOW and probably surprise REAL old players from e+ community with this stupid old trick! WOW! I am really surprised! Thanks for showing me this dude, but sorry for disappointing you, I already know this last 4 years or so... Aren't you mighty % powerful Panda3's player? You did this stupid insane shit against good and friendly clan as SF, which came there to play with dignity and probably sure in lose? WHY YOU NEEDED (DID) THAT? Shame on you, this really deserve red card at least for cup (maybe for rank, too)!
p.s. on serbian we should say for this: "hteo lik da se izmangupira malo"! ask equinox to translate it for you, as you are from ql scene i am sure that he will do it with pleasure! Sick

u got drunk from 2 glasses of beer? pff

equinox
3m'genesis wrote:

alienM wrote:
Ohoho, inside me are 2 glasses of bamboos and 2 glasses of beer. So I was enough drunk to spend 2mins of my precious life on e- mixed with qlinsta. So what I can conclude here: new kid made by qlinsta, leaded by Mzi (plz Xd), which is here 11 weeks and 3 days, wanted to do something WOW and probably surprise REAL old players from e+ community with this stupid old trick! WOW! I am really surprised! Thanks for showing me this dude, but sorry for disappointing you, I already know this last 4 years or so... Aren't you mighty % powerful Panda3's player? You did this stupid insane shit against good and friendly clan as SF, which came there to play with dignity and probably sure in lose? WHY YOU NEEDED (DID) THAT? Shame on you, this really deserve red card at least for cup (maybe for rank, too)!
p.s. on serbian we should say for this: "hteo lik da se izmangupira malo"! ask equinox to translate it for you, as you are from ql scene i am sure that he will do it with pleasure! Sick

u got drunk from 2 glasses of beer? pff

noob in game, noob in life Big grin

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

"the more you take to get drunk the more masculine you are"...

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

cienki
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

abusing map bugs is forbidden, why ref didn't step in? or was he ref qualificated at all?

Can you show me the rule prohibit the use of bugs in the game?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

heh fps, time for either u do some badass stuff or you have to let them go with it.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
Re: ®[O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]
animalchik wrote:

do u honestly think u did discovered something new guys? and this will be allowed?

hehehe Happy

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
cienki wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
abusing map bugs is forbidden, why ref didn't step in? or was he ref qualificated at all?

Can you show me the rule prohibit the use of bugs in the game?

read closer, the ranking is based on common sense of fairness and personal referee judgement and judgement of ranking stuff, this aren't first clan who tried to use that in game and back in the days it wasn't allowed so what make u think now u will go on with this and the *common fairness community guiderules* will make a exception this time?

i know u guys might not knew that, but i think u also have some fairness guiderules upon what u would wish to be judged same as your opponents, rules are made to make games fair, u had some fun and now lest back to business ;}

both Ranking stuff and Cup organisation told u it wont be tolerated, so save yourself a time and just replay the map

it also reminds me of a situation when some smart asses picked q3tourney5 and played with xp_drawnames

I am addicted to life.