[x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]

62 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: [x][O.S.R.C II] [R7] PANDA3 2:0 SexyFraggers [16.04.12]
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

alienM wrote:

Please, tell me when I abused some map bug during the any FW/CW?!

You know exactly I am talking about the pg room fog tactic you used to ruin our clanwar - all 4 3m players disliked it and at least 1 active player and 1 spec from sneaky disliked the tactic too, means 5/8 ingame players disliked a tactic they played because you wanted to win on a config you wrote urself that does not include a time punishment for dropping into fog and instead has fastthaw for that.

And you want to punish these guys for being lame? get real.

If Kid wants to complain about clans making configs for their advantage, there he goes.

WHAT? PLZ! DO you maybe talked about of last CW which happen before 2 weeks (sneaky vs 3m), where 3m picked overkill map? What tactic? It wasn't on qlinsta and of course that we will not just fall down and die like scared pussies when we see mighty Skull who coming to kill us in PG! Of course that my mates would survive and win you (which wasn't hard, tbh). You are not God here (like you selfcalled yourself), you are average player here, with random skill, and I can tell you around 30 or more persons who can easy beat you in 1vs1. I knew that sooner or later you will start to cry for this CW, on which 3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. Go watch overkill mvd 4739847293742394 times and find which bug my clan mates used, please! Then come back and report that! I will be glad to admin that we cheated and receive any kind of punishment! Until then, admit that you are simple loser and nothing else... Kiss

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
alienM wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
alienM wrote:

Please, tell me when I abused some map bug during the any FW/CW?!

You know exactly I am talking about the pg room fog tactic you used to ruin our clanwar - all 4 3m players disliked it and at least 1 active player and 1 spec from sneaky disliked the tactic too, means 5/8 ingame players disliked a tactic they played because you wanted to win on a config you wrote urself that does not include a time punishment for dropping into fog and instead has fastthaw for that.

And you want to punish these guys for being lame? get real.

If Kid wants to complain about clans making configs for their advantage, there he goes.

WHAT? PLZ! DO you maybe talked about of last CW which happen before 2 weeks (sneaky vs 3m), where 3m picked overkill map? What tactic? It wasn't on qlinsta and of course that we will not just fall down and die like scared pussies when we see mighty Skull who coming to kill us in PG! Of course that my mates would survive and win you (which wasn't hard, tbh). You are not God here (like you selfcalled yourself), you are average player here, with random skill, and I can tell you around 30 or more persons who can easy beat you in 1vs1. I knew that sooner or later you will start to cry for this CW, on which 3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. Go watch overkill mvd 4739847293742394 times and find which bug my clan mates used, please! Then come back and report that! I will be glad to admin that we cheated and receive any kind of punishment! Until then, admit that you are simple loser and nothing else... Kiss

AlienM are you still drunk? seems so."sure in win. " you are medium?how you can know this? "which wasn't hard, tbh" look at the results. the results of tie map differ only in 1 point and this isn't hard for you?oh, come on.
btw gg sf,you are really very friendly clan with who we always enjoy to play.

PANDA3 DABOF

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH , no. cry me a river pls.

where in rules is about bugs ? nowhere ,so what's the problem ? you talking about rematch so we can , but you still will lose this shit , so i don't know why are you wasting our and your time ??????

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Agree with BlackRose, about SF beeing a friendly clan with nice people in it!

Respect for SF that you stayed in server for the whole 17 minutes.

Will be a nice atmosphere when that map is going to be replayed Sad

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

asdasdasd

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

DeFrag player

Yes, it will be.

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
PANDA3 DABOF wrote:

where in rules is about bugs ? nowhere ,so what's the problem ? you talking about rematch so we can , but you still will lose this shit , so i don't know why are you wasting our and your time ??????

we would still loose. Aswell you'd still remain a rotten fag

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

we spoken about overkill, not tie, read better, and no i am not drunk, i am perfectly sober! and your mate started with provoking first, read that better, too!

alienM
alienM's picture
PANDA3 DABOF wrote:

this is example of attitude of ql player, who came here only for play and bitching. that one used e+ forum for 2dn time this time to show how full of himself he is! gg really, boy! do you bitching on same way in your dear ql community? or you think here are all shits possible and you wanted to make SF (decent and friendly clan which honestly players and friends inside) a fools and show your superiority? or maybe you though we don't know that famous "trick" which you showed. pfff... if this cup has any decent decisions SF will get WO for this and somehow maybe you learn some lesson... or maybe if that no happen it will be allowed to all to do same shit without any punishment. sorry, Hardlovely, but what you said last night about "only repeat second map until some date" it's really sadly and unfair. you punished era and ex r2 clan for playing on newer (not older) version of qlinsta.cfg and for this only repeating and all rest is fine and clear! this is nosense, but i guess that we all accepted that when we received here with "pleasure" those "peopel"...

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

we spoken about overkill, not tie, read better, and no i am not drunk, i am perfectly sober! and your mate started with provoking first, read that better, too!

"3M came so full of yourselves, sure in win. " this i didnt read good too? you are like child with this "he start first"