The official EURO2008-thread

606 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

Shock Sad gg spain ...

they make more pressing and the hole game are better as germany..

great final

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

triv'
trivium's picture

grande gg spain

u totaly deserved it

we can be lucky we just lost 1:0 :roll:

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Before the match Aragones said that germany could have problems,cause croatian gameplay didnt suit them,and spain and cro play very similar. Guess he was right Big grin Hmmm how much is ticket to Madrid/Barcelona? Laughing

Im glad spain finally won a tournament after so many years,they were always dropping out in quarters or earlier.What i regret the most on this euro is we didnt see some matches like germany vs cro for the 2nd time in semi,would be very interesting,id also like to see spain vs holland,would be a damn interesting match.

mow Q [EN]

nah, spain had just luck Tongue Big grin (ofc j/k)

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

germany had a few chances, but wasted them cos they had no time on the ball to build confidence.

anyway... i woulda liked to watch turkey vs russia, that would have been a good game.

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

Spain is playing good, but there is nobody except Italians who has more luck then Germany (if you don't count Turkey) Tongue

Agree, i wanted unless one more goal damn Sad i think spain played so good to have more goals but well that cant be.
Im glad for Torres who was all the tournament searching himself and finally he did it on the most important game the goal was amazing, what a runer omg.

My dream middle : Sena, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Fabregas, the most powerfull middle than i have seen in many many years.

Somos Campeones!!!! Happy

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

^killer
Killer0074's picture

turkey could do better Laughing

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

How much more luck do you want Turkey to have? Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kraster
kraster's picture

lol it was so fast ..already finished the euro . Congratz for Spain winning and Germany going into the final !

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
The official EURO2008-thread

realy gg Spain! Big grin

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore