The official EURO2008-thread

606 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

Boah what was that germany. lucky win , the hole time turkey doener kebab are better .... better pass better moral ...

so analyse germany...::

No pressing
No skill
so nervous
ballack stand football
no complete passes
rolfes boah damn what was wrong ,, nice headbutt with blood...
phillip lahm hmmmm troll..
what was that a shitty defense from us
and many many more..

but finally 3 good attacks with nice aim and good goals... lucky win
and unlucky for turkey..

hmm the better team goes to the finals, that is football.

i think germany vs russia in the finals, what do u think about it?
but russia must go forward and must shoot goals faster and no 20 chances to make it , then come spain and take the chances for shooting the goals...

greeetttzzz

asphyx Big grin

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

it's nice to see the Turkish here cheering for us (as one nation) now.

yeh, they were celebratin 2gether on the CAMPUS too! Tongue

hazo
HAZO's picture

GG Spain! My congra! You are stronger. Hope U will win Germany. I know why we lose but difficult to explain on english :roll:

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

wooho spain on final Big grin, gg rusia im really sorry 4 u, i really think u are a good team

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

mast3r

HAHAHAHAHAH RUSSIA 0-3 (i thought 4-1 ratz Cool )

FINALY A GOOD EURO FINAL

YEAHHHHH Big grin

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

one round to late but bye bye Big grin and no russian on street and drive across the city Laughing

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

hazo
HAZO's picture

@Silence
U are wrong. People were on the streets and shouted "Russia, Russia" We lose Spain but anyway we are proud of this team!

mow Q [EN]

how u can say he is wrong when there was no russion on street in his town? btw, same here.

outofhere!
hook's picture

yeah nice final: germany VS spain hmmm 2:1

worldpower VS paella....

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

Spain gameplay doesnt suit Russia...i stay by my first statement after first game spain vs russia when i said spain probably has the best offense on euro,barca style ftw. Yesterday they even had fantastic defense (and Iker ofc). Too bad both teams didnt play on the same level,this was very one sided game...nice to watch spain kick ass but would be more interesting if russia had an answer to their gameplay. Now croatia will maybe be the only one who beat germany,lets wait and see Tongue Russia can still be proud,they kicked out one big Holland,and they can thank us for having a chance to do that Tongue Our goal to England on Wembley in qualifications sent england home and leaded russia to euro.They made it to semifinals,same as turkey,which some big football teams like portugal,netherlands and italy,and croatia didnt.

Hiddink is also a great coach,ive read ppl in russia naming their children Guus Laughing He was also offered citizenship by russian president lol.