{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
RONiN wrote:

{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:
Now prepare Spain :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I prepare for big paaarty on Sunday :twisted: Big grin

Regards,
Absti Cool

will you be serving paella, tortilla, gazpacho and tapas?
i'll bring my flamenco shoes.

No, we will serve BRATWURST!!! Big grin

@Hazo
where i live that wouldnt be suprise Smug Here are many Russians..so i wouldnt wonder seeing Russian flags

@Achm3d
That's what i think too Big grin Happy

@Trance
That's what they said for Portugal too..in fact the best scorer of Spain is out now and if we stopped C. Ronaldo, Deco&co we can stop Spain for sure too..concentration is everything. And during this tournement, we used almost every chance we got to score goal, let's see how Spain handles that.

@Warnerman
Agree to Ratz and you, i didn't understand from first game why Fabregas didn't play.. oO

For all...im confident Germany will win, just cause we are absolut tournement team, focussing on the moment which decides, which Spain in history was definatly not. Whatever happens, it will be great game probably Happy 2nd place is good too (as information for my Spain friends Big grin Laughing out loud)
Additionally today i've put some quite lot money on Germany winning, just because i trust and the odds are high..so we MUST win Cool Happy

Best Regards and hf watching!!
Absti Cool

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

anything can happen in the game (within the limitations of football)
bratwurst... nice... will you be wearing your lederhosen while eating that?

i'll probably be having something spicy... burns on the way in, burns on the way out.

kek
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Additionally today i've put some quite lot money on Germany winning, just because i trust and the odds are high..so we MUST win Cool Happy

you just broke the 1st rule of betting, thus making it clear for everybody that Spain will win Laughing

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
kek wrote:

{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

you just broke the 1st rule of betting, thus making it clear for everybody that Spain will win Laughing

Obvious you don't know what is Germany Smug
If they pass 1/4 then they will win the cup, Spain is playing good, but there is nobody except Italians who has more luck then Germany (if you don't count Turkey) Tongue

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
kek wrote:

{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Well i know that i broke important rule, but you got to make exceptions from time to time Big grin Winking

Regards,
Absti Cool

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

espagna � il campione dell'Europa Big grin

gg spain

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

mow Q [EN]

GERMANY had 3 strong minutes Big grin

Spain dominated the whole tournament and is now completly earned WINNER! Next step wc? Happy

2!S*Wicked(pl)
Wicked666's picture

Spain played like they were'nt from Spain. Well deserved Espana.

hazo
HAZO's picture

Hola Spain!!! You really were the strongest team on this cup! Congra! Happy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

FURIA ROJA!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!