606 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN] wrote:

they have legal dope!

Yeah,and hookers too. FU,now u made me cry too Crying

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture

@mad
i want to add 2 comments:

1: Aragones said after the match vs itali that both teams played con attacks (dont sure if this is the correct translate to said contra ataque) so spain in fact was more careful and less dangerous because wont have any bad surprise.

2.- vs ru, i definelty think that spain will be again more careful and less dangerous to avoid any bad surprise, in this level u cant have any error, i think in the start some min after that maybe 5 min or so when they test ru tactics they will go to atack hard to dont let ru team went in trust but if some time after that they dont have goals then they will go back to a preservative game, thats my opinion lets see whats happend.

For the momen i want to enjoy todays game germany - turkey Happy
greetings

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

Tongue i made a lit "prog/game"!
>>>

Try it!

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

i always had "Germany will be..."! Tongue
GERMANY WON!
Big grin

Edit:
Aw, whers my MUSIC-link? Confused

>>> 3 Tage Wach

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Hahaha what a game!!! GG Turkey, that game can still make you proud even if you lost. I'm really glad to see Turkish and German people peacefully together here in Germany and not harming each other like one could expect. That game was not only soccer game but expression of a common spirit for soccer and the friend- and partnership which both of our countries have.
If Turkey would've won, i was cheering for them now. Now we won and it's nice to see the Turkish here cheering for us (as one nation) now.
That game could only end with two winners, so it did.

For the game itself, it was not on the highest-class, but it drove me near a breakdown. Very confident start of Turkey, followed by a deserved goal. Germany took the first chance to draw it again, nice one by Poldi and Schweini...
Then in the second half Klose finally showed he's really on the field, a goal which shows what a nice offender he is. Great ball by Lahm once again, who gone through up and downs in that game...the 2-2 definatly was one of the downs, where he was tricked by the clever turkish wingman. Like at first goal, Lehmann looked not really confortable...i always say "Kahn wouldve catched that one :>"
But than we showed that we can even top those Turkish last-minute goals, with a great double pass of Lahm and Hitzelsberger and a clever and ultimatly cool shot of Lahm, who maybe tried to make his earlier errors forgotten.

All in all, veeery exciting game, which drove me near to heartattack Big grin

But best job was by Austrian TV... GG guys, what an error in such a game, really just WTF...
German TV was able to get picture from Swiss TV, so we had not that much loss. But Swiss was the only country which had it's own picture, all other TV stations and countries were supposed to see the Austrian picture which turned out as unstable as hell.
So i guess many of you guys out there had long time no picture.
Hope you didn't miss too much....go to Shell to complain Big grin Winking

Cu in finals,
a still cheering Absti Cool Big grin

mow Q [EN]

Lost of powersupply by thuderstorm and lightning is an error?

about the rest of ur post F1

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Lost of powersupply by thuderstorm and lightning is an error?

Not that, but having only one connection and forcing all other countries to use it, that is an error Winking
I mean, lost of powersupply? Wtf is that? Every smallest company has a emergency-power-supply, why the Austrian TV not? oO

Really, if the stadium itself wouldve burned down i'd say ok... Big grin but all other can't be in such a game in such a tourney with to many watchers all over the world..

Regards,
Absti Cool

toxicity
Toxic's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Hope you didn't miss too much....

Nah,just 4goals

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

ABsti u wont mind me borrowing this? Big grin

HA HA Turkey ... HAHA! Laughing

There is some justice after all in this world of football... this is even better then germany owning them 5:0,now Turkey was also a better team like cro was and they lost by a goal in the last minutes. Feels good? HA HA! Big grin

GERMANY I LOVE UUUUUU.... ah,revenge is sweet Cool

mow Q [EN]

i must say, germany run arround like lost chickens, nervous (why the hell?) as they would have to play against brasil and portugal together. why the hell they took the turkeys not serios from beginning? They earn millions to be so pro and dont fullfil the easiest stuff. simple mis-passes all the time, always a step back instead a step front etc etc...

anyway, i am happy, that all 3 goals where nice outplayed fieldgoals.

but the rest "DAMN GERMAN TEAM stop playing like shocked chickens!"