TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
kszksz wrote:

hmmm dm17 is classic aiming map, so it's good level for tie, be happy because if you want dm17 so much and we have conversion of it as a tie you will play it often than you could -Ryaden's rules **********************************************************************************
* CHOICE MAP INFORMATIONS :

Clans can choose only 1 map from the official rank maps per game.

That means the clans cant choose the same map twice in this League.
**********************************************************************************

In this case you should say "thank you Rayden for tie", regards.

sure, i understand, but im talking about changeing -q3dm17xos4 on normal dm17. maybe i explained it badly before.
the rule that you quoted can make the league interesting and its ok.

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Btw, only one tie? There should be some choice imo..

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012
THC * SAKE wrote:

sure, i understand, but im talking about changeing -q3dm17xos4 on normal dm17. maybe i explained it badly before.

Hmmm, I can agree but dm17 is starting to be boring.

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Yes? Let's go play vs THC (no offence, I just know this is your fav map) and for example: THC won at dm7, C4 won at dm11, and at tie you have choice between dm17, dm6 and mkexp, try to force them to play sth else now ;]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
kszksz wrote:

THC * SAKE wrote:

Hmmm, I can agree but dm17 is starting to be boring.

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Yes? Let's go play vs THC (no offence, I just know this is your fav map) and for example: THC won at dm7, C4 won at dm11, and at tie you have choice between dm17, dm6 and mkexp, try to force them to play sth else now ;]

and tie its drop drop play Smug that means c4 delete one map, thc delete another map, and the map that wasnt droped its the map to play in tie.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

kszksz
japierdole's picture

huh, ye could not come up with better idea XD

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
kszksz wrote:

huh, ye could not come up with better idea XD

xD well thats the way to not play dm17 xD u can always delete dm17 Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

kszksz
japierdole's picture

sounds good ;p

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

KSZKSZ: hmmm dm17 is classic aiming map, so it's good level for tie.

if you want aiming map's style, come to qlinsta matches, not plusn, plus = movements pwn there any railer.
Maybe im a bit older here and dont know what things are going on, but f1 for overkill as tie map like always.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

3M'riku

Why not having different tie maps? like round 1 has dm17, round 2 has overkill and so on... Big grin

edit: f1 with kosmzit! Big grin

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I would like to make fusion with Riku's and Koszmit's idea, every round 3 different maps for tie;p i don't know if we have enough levels but I think I seen cup here where was other mappol for rounds