TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
Rusty
Saiyajin's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Rusty wrote:
Hyper is 13th clan. Rayden can u accept NAB as a 14th clan with 3 members for sure. I'm still strugglin' to get my 4th player.
Pretty PLS, PLS.

Dont ask me Happy
Ask the rest of the clans if they want 3vs3 min players

and now you're telling me this? if i knew this earlier, maybe i could have spoke with the other clans, but now it's a little late. when i sent you pm, why didnt you told me that i have to talk with the other leaders in order to accept 3 v 3 games? anyway, good luck with the cup.

Can't be humble in the jungle....

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

nothing new with tie map?

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Rusty wrote:

and now you're telling me this? if i knew this earlier, maybe i could have spoke with the other clans, but now it's a little late. when i sent you pm, why didnt you told me that i have to talk with the other leaders in order to accept 3 v 3 games? anyway, good luck with the cup.

Problem with your clan is that all members will need to be ready to play in all next matches and as I know from my experience its not so easy. You should have at least 6-7 members (5-6 for 3v3) to sign up for such big event, otherwise it make no sense. Better try to get into other plus clan if you want to play or find 3 new members and train for next event.

If you insist to sign in and play 3v3 its not a problem for C4.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Rusty
Saiyajin's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Rusty wrote:

Problem with your clan is that all members will need to be ready to play in all next matches and as I know from my experience its not so easy. You should have at least 6-7 members (5-6 for 3v3) to sign up for such big event, otherwise it make no sense. Better try to get into other plus clan if you want to play or find 3 new members and train for next event.

If you insist to sign in and play 3v3 its not a problem for C4.

The fact that i got 3 members is, in my case, the good scenario, because I talk very often with them, and meet online, so i can arrange cw's easily. don't worry about training, who needs it if we are here for the fun, not for the win.

Can't be humble in the jungle....

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

plz catch good refrees fair ones

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@jeff
You know very well that refs or neutrals players cant check all the time if the clans can play with those players or something. Refs are only to check for server settings and make Mvds. Dont give so much work to them coz noone will ref in this League Big grin
@Sake
Dont worry today later i will finish everything with tie maps
@Rusty
Below i have a screen with our converstion in private so dont lie plz.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012
dr4nzy wrote:

plz catch good refrees fair ones

Your volunteering ? so now all can ask Dranzer to ref the shit of our matches ! f*ck yeah !

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Ok guys here we are
Lats few updates i make in the first post
Tie maps are 3 now
Yesterday i took screens from the current clan status after sign up finished. So we will not have problems with who is allowed to play and who is not. From now on New clan members is the official threat for this event.
The scedule is ready so you can start from tomorow your games.
http://www.meinspielplan.de/plan/9GDBnS
Deadline for first round is 28/10/12
A-Ones.De officials servers are almost ready and today after or tomorow you can start use them.

So GL and have clans

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

we are .DA| not DA. ;]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

eX shall play in next round? this week we pass right?

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway