TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

you can play on other one if you inform gayden Happy

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012
3M'darkangel wrote:

And what hapens if I do lag and have ping 180 in both, but in c4 or 3m or pts i have 100? : ]

at c4 you have same ping - same root.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
kszksz wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

And what hapens if I do lag and have ping 180 in both, but in c4 or 3m or pts i have 100? : ]

it was just an example Smug
as cml said what hapens if both are offline for some circunstances? Smug

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

* If there are 3 or more Cws arranged in the same time and clans cant arrange them after or other day then you can use some other war server. But only when those 2 servers are full. I want to have control of the Anticheat level.

not available -full/offline

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

^flash***
hihi's picture

This Server rule Is shit. Its Hard enough to Set My freetime to an upcoming cw. And its Even harder to Set it that it wont overlap with The other Clans playtimes. Dunno how much Clans are signed in but i guess there will be few Troubles. Or Shall i Rent 2 hours of One Server for 5€? Big grin

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
^flash*** wrote:

This Server rule Is shit. Its Hard enough to Set My freetime to an upcoming cw. And its Even harder to Set it that it wont overlap with The other Clans playtimes. Dunno how much Clans are signed in but i guess there will be few Troubles. Or Shall i Rent 2 hours of One Server for 5€? Big grin

k*rwa i want rent server all sundays to end of this year hour 20-21 ? what will be price
and if will be some flames who will pay for it Tongue Happy flamers .
ore some random cup dictatore

Happy

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Hey guys wait a min.......
Why you attacking me like that? Did i say anything bad? Or i act like a dictator? You know how to read or no?
I am doing all this just for your protection and you attacking me like that? I wanted to ensure that the Anticheatlevel will be 4 all the time, again for your own protection coz other servers might have it to 0. Also i didnt FORCE you to play to these servers if you have some special reason. Did i said anything bad again?

And there is another thing also. A-ones.de team is stupid that always offers servers for events without nonone play there? Plz guys trust me, the only thing i want is FAIR GAME. I dont care for anything else.

So plz stop accuse/offend someone when HE TRIES TO HELP YOU not himself. You think i like doing all this shits and checks for everything? You must be happy and proud you have someone checking all the time to make all almost perfect for you but it seems some people dont like that.

Anyway those servers are having the configurations of the old RSQT war server if you remember and it was pretty smooth for everyone so if you want go try it and tell me if there is problems to try fix them.

Thanks and plz i only wanted to help

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

And there is another thing also. A-ones.de team is stupid that always offers servers for events without nonone play there? Plz guys trust me, the only thing i want is FAIR GAME. I dont care for anything else.

Yes A-Ones is stupid, they should demand lot of moneys for hosting those special serverz + expensive fee's for each player who will connect to it and 'paly' Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
kszksz wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

maybe im the only one who noticed that but ZMB server is best around even if it's same root like C4 Happy
Dunno why but C4 gives me some laggy feeling, specially when pb on.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Also i didnt FORCE you to play to these servers if you have some special reason. Did i said anything bad again?

Rayden was here wrote:

**********************************************************************************
* OFFICIAL WAR SERVERS :

- 176.57.191.80:20121 TDM LEAGUE 2012 #1 by A-ONES.DE
- TDM LEAGUE 2012 #2 by A-ONES.DE TDM LEAGUE 2012 #2 by A-ONES.DE

jOIN PASSWORD : 2012
REF PASSWORD : league

* Clans must use ONLY those 2 servers for this event.
If there are 3 or more Cws arranged in the same time and clans cant
arrange them after or other day then you can use some other war server.
But only when those 2 servers are full. I want to have control of the
Anticheat level.
* If i catch you play to other servers when the 2 official servers are empty or with no excuse then you must reply the game.

**********************************************************************************

We understand now.