TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012
Rayden was here wrote:

~ Clans cant choose tie maps.

Rayden was here wrote:

you cant use the same map twice in this league.

Sorry but what you mean with that 2 things?
@1st quote, you need to put out 1 map of 3 you putted in rules(ubekill,mario,dm17), opponent clan too, so the unique map left which its been not chosen, its the playable map?
@2nd quote, that means if in a round, we choose, for example: dm1, then in next round we can't choose dm1 again?
thx in advance

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Nether
Nether's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Also C4 recieved a yellow card for this thing.
I didnt force them reply the game coz i know its hard to arrange Cws lately so i became little bit soft.

Are we supposed to be grateful for receving a yellow card from breaking a rule that came after we played the game ? LOL.

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Hey Ruleden, there is still DA. I don't know any clan with this tag. Want to say sth more about my laziness?

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
~ Clans cant choose tie maps.

Rayden was here wrote:

you cant use the same map twice in this league.

Sorry but what you mean with that 2 things?
@1st quote, you need to put out 1 map of 3 you putted in rules(ubekill,mario,dm17), opponent clan too, so the unique map left which its been not chosen, its the playable map?
@2nd quote, that means if in a round, we choose, for example: dm1, then in next round we can't choose dm1 again?
thx in advance

@1 - rule says that tie map can not be your choice for 1st nor 2nd map - you pick tie map (1/3) when score is 1:1. There were no such rule before so Raydent added it after yesterday confusion.
@2 - yes, each map can be picked only once in whole league so for each opponent you need to choose different map

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

hi, thc and we didnt played vs dvinsk so we got +3 point and wait 3rd round?

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

I am sad that Dvinsk are out of league but we must move on. All there game considered as a WO after recieving 2 WOs. GL Dvisnk and HF in future i hope to see you more active in the future.

Now for the situation of C4 i have to say that i now i see that this was a honest mistake from C4 after the cool posts of Kosmit and Schroch which i trust alot. Yellow card will remain but i will let you pick 1 map from the Rank map list to fill the gap in my screen insteed of choosing a random map myself for you to be fair. Plz next time read the rules carefully after sign up closed coz we may have some changes in the rules meanwhile. This message directed to al Clans, READ THE RULES CAREFULLY so we will avoid problems in the future.

Also i found a away to fill the gap of the maps for those who took WO and they continue play to the league. I am asking from Hyper, Mu, Lsf and HD to tell me 1 map to reject from the Official maps to fill the gap in 1st round so they will not have the chance to choose 1 more map from the rest clans.

THC leader asked me for more Deadline for the game THC vs Alone in round 2. He told me that in Polland this week you have hollidays or something so it will be hard for him to arrange the CW. The problem is that i cant give more deadline if Alone dont agree about it. I cant force them wait THC when they can play the game. Deadline for 2nd round remains 4/11/12 for all but if BOTH SIDES AGREE to play there game after deadline then they can do it.

Thx for the understanding everyone, its hard to take dicisions but i try to be fair with everyone.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Also i found a away to fill the gap of the maps for those who took WO and they continue play to the league. I am asking from Hyper, Mu, Lsf and HD to tell me 1 map to reject from the Official maps to fill the gap in 1st round so they will not have the chance to choose 1 more map from the rest clans.

o really ?

eu.jeff wrote:

Else
if a WO accurs you should ask the clans participating a map anyway so
it will be fair.. HOWEVER this will be a rule change, and everyone
should agree on it before you will apply it ! so as i suggest you to do,
make a PM to all clan leaders and suggest this "rule" so you wont have a
mess on forum and it will be partly fair towards a WO and those who
played there CW.

Jeff for president !

Now something else, HYPER cant give a map name simply because there isnt a map played... you should have tought about that before you wrote WO and made a new rule about picking a map wich you cant pick the whole league anymore...

toxicity
Toxic's picture

im reading 7 pages already about who want this and that and its fucking annoying!

If I can advise you Rayden dud, fuck everybodys opinion, its your cup and you wont make everyone happy anyway. And if anyone doesnt like something just gtfo. Simply would be best if u just coming with an decisions.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Jeff lately you became pain in the ass and very rude and arrogant to my personality. Its something wrong? Tell me we can fix the problem between us. Happy If not then plz stop acting like a bitch and move on. I try to find a way to make everything better and fair and you act like this? You want to have the advantage over the other? 1 map less to choose? Plz jeff step aside and let your leader talk for this if he has a problem.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
toxicity wrote:

im reading 7 pages already about who want this and that and its fucking annoying!

If I can advise you Rayden dud, fuck everybodys opinion, its your cup and you wont make everyone happy anyway. And if anyone doesnt like something just gtfo. Simply would be best if u just coming with an decisions.

example, jeff is annoyig with his stupid comments Happy
i know its easy to discourage when you read such comments, do your job as well as you can Happy
i hope alone will read this topic and try to understand our situation in this week.

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.