TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

rayden do you have psycological problems?? cant you write normal?

Yes i do. Like Apollo said before. Give some good doctor to contact with coz you guys dont know about jokes. I typed Vendeta with only 1 "t" so what? Its so big problem? You dont have anything else to do and you spam for shits? And after you offend aswell? Plz somone remind to that guy his line " i am in my brother" or something? You like it?

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

dont make me angry .if you doing serious job write us vendetta not other! why you didnt written Mrr. like this?? or mu.online? is it joke? plz fix it dont do again.

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

I knew you'd be back for more, after all you can't let go of any perceived slight even years after the fact. This will end with us running the thread into the ground, so for the sake of all poor souls trying to read I will keep my answers brief. Also since this is OT of the highest magnitude.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Take the same as I dish out? Kind of hard to gauge a comparison between "here's a document that could spice up your community and take a step towards normalising excessive to potential newcomers who would most likely be other Deathmatch players" and "YOU'RE EGO IS WTF MEN, BECAUSE CPM CPM CPM CPM MARCUS CPM ANK CPM"

It's not about the proposition or the fact, its about how its presented. Already told you that. But even in your answer you couldn't help yourself, you had to link to a very important gaming forum where you are active and fill a role. We get it, you do stuff and are important. All your posts of the past years contain that information.

I mentioned the story to you several times, but it just doesn't seem to register: 5 of us were on mumble, watching a hockey game in the International Hockey League (Sweden was playing, I belive it was a 1/4 or 1/2 final), so I thought that I should go to the mr clan channel on irc, cos, like, it's made up of Swedes so I could get a good perspective. I blurt out "oh that guy MIRCWAR's there, haven't seen him for a while, what a dick" (which puts you in the elite group of "about half of the people i've met on the internet" and "about 3/4 of the existing excessive playerbase". The dude who messaged you was like "how do you spell that?" and I thought it was just out of interest, spelled it out. He then sent you a 1-word pm consisting of the word "cunt" (he did the same shit to at least 2 of my friends as well by the way).

This feels really irrelevant doesn't it? The only reason its brought up is because you get personal at the first chance you get. I think its sad. That episode does showcase your two-faced kurwa attitude though (remember that one?), being nice to me on forum/IRC then talking behind me back.

^ And after all of that, the guy's not a member of ank and was banned from the channel like 4 months later. And ank has been dead for about a year (both as an active clan and as a community). And out "the ank crowd" of yesteryear that you so feverishly accuse of having a hive mind and immaturity, the largest group by far stayed in excessive and are productive members of the community here, yet this is a social and gaming group that I, according to you, single out for being "uncool". (more on that later). So yea, you should totally write for the Green Party, since your simplistic yet angsty world views (REPUBLICANS = BAD LOL), penchant for not checking facts or using extremely outdated ones (and not understanding, like most of these "flower power" children that the World changes) among other unemployable Philosohpy undergrad mentality traits makes you a perfect candidate for them. It could have been worse though: you could have started saying how I'm a square and a slave to the corporations and we should tear them all down and then proceed to claim that you are the sole reason I've posted an excript from my HoQ league change propositions on e+ (or wrote them in the first place for the same reason)

O.K., I kinda got he wasn't the nicest character to me or others. The hive-mind term was you describing a mysterious collective Eksessiwe nao Chatterbox mindset. The same apply to how you and your friends behaved back then, but you can't really see that for the log in your eye.

And what is wrong with that? You do realise that it's human nature to have an ego? And that according to cognitive psychology, everyone has one and it subconsciously influences our every move and underlines our motives? And if I did have 3k+ posts which had nothing to do with my ego, I'd be some sort of misanthropic nonperson, right?

When your entire existence here goes towards the purpose of looking important / good in the eyes of others - yeah it gets tedious. Especially since 90% of the content in your posts are OT.

This would have been a great analogy, and an awesome putdown. If we were both at the mental age of 14, stark anti-capitalists with no understanding of how the real world works, and a penchant for remembering pointless shit from years ago and still be butthurt by it, and see evil motives in the other one's shadows. I THINK IT ONLY APPLIES TO ONE OF US THOUGH LOL.

Hihi. No, no evil motives. Just giving you a fraction of a taste of your own medicine (how you behaved towards others over the years).

Dude up until you replied to my post with some butthurt agenda, I wouldn't remember you at all, unless someone brought your name up so that's so much for the plural "we" (additionally you mentioned you haven't played excessive for more than 4 months, which further rules you out of this "we" ) Sad

And I don't ever remember saying that "excessive is uncool", because that's illogical: for one how does one measure coolness of a quake 3 mod, and then benchmark it? If you had some sort of thought-reading device (or read a random post by me on the subject here in excessive since like what 2010? 2009?), it would be closer to: "this mod has been stagnating competitively due to a diminishing playerbase as a result of an exodus of cool and interesting people due to both unimaginative and boring cups with same layouts over and over again and an invasion of low-intelligence individuals decreasing the standards of the overall community spirit and scaring away any potential intelligent newcomers with a collective mind that throws a barrage of retardation towards anyone coming to check it out with a total lack of individuality and low-brow toilet humor and celebration of ignorance, akin to a group of bees or Zerg (not sure if there's a term for that), with a large selection of remaining veterans being thick-headed morons still butthurt about shit happened like 2-3 years ago, and citing outdated opinions which are no longer true. Here's a document from another league (with citation to the league citation of league and my relevance to it)."

I mean, really? The last 3 years or so have not consisted of you ridiculing others for what they play? Lazsery? Eksesiwe? Pew-pew? E-? No real understanding of skill? Place full of morons? Game suited for morons? Just go over your posting history. My whole point this time has been how fucking un-cool it is for you to judge others based on you knowing something cooler or more real. It's still a computer game.

Wait, what? Once again, I wish I could borrow your cool-o-meter for statements like these. And, additionally, I would not be making examples per se, since basically any community and league (whether professional or amateur) has both a better competitive platform (Epy: my friend and ex-ANK member, who I spoke less than half a dozen times in a year, but who I still hold in high regard (that dude's going to go places $$$) used SC2 as an example. Anyone no longer playing excessive exclusively and who actually ventured out competitively into other games would make a similar comparison with "THEIR GAME" instead of "SC2", so there's no need to further cite any other games, which is why I was so surprised that you mentioned CPM as an example, especially with how minor my involvement with that community is with comparison to others).

My cool-o-meter consists of your own definitions articulated over hundreds of posts. You've been haranguing everyone playing here that they don't know "real" quake. You're wrong, you don't know what people play and your mistake has been of lumping everyone together.

Here we have a stoner who made several attempts to integrate into other quake communities (one as recent as this summer) but returns every time due to total unfitness for other games due to having played excessive to long and warping to some sort of fart-jokes- and misspellings- recital bot, and instead of trying to change his mentality, comes back trying to relaunch half-assed projects here, and hopping clans at an alarming rate. I mean, he could be described as "an average member of excessive" due to his involvement with the game and community. Well, the average member of excessive seems not intelligent enough to play a tournament with conventional rules (Despite being given rules on the tournament website, on esreality and in person and still not figuring out how shit works. The same subject then proceeds to use the "you type things which are too long, and since my English is not complex enough to comprehend what you wrote/"i am too stupid to understand it", I win whatever argument we were having by default, proceeds to throw logic out of the window because "he plays excessive" and would not personally use ideas not because of some logical conclusions but "because they came from someone who doesn't play excessive), and then proceeds to celebrate both the fact that his game of choice is experiencing a diminishing playerbase, and that one of the players that left this mod ended up working at the top of a hierarchy within an organisation which has higher quarterly budgets than excessive (webspace, advertising and server rentals combined) has had in a decade. That can say a lot more than a simple "lol excessive is uncool" (which ironically, I didn't say). At least it feels warm and fuzzy for both my ego and superego that someone still puts me in the same league as Mr Florin $$$.

If you are saying the mod largely consists of idiots who can barely speak English, then we are in agreement. Not everyone is that though, you paint with a very broad brush when you lash out. Why you do that I guess you have to answer yourself.

Didn't say that either, cos:

1) I personally know that Marfuz is/or was in a CPM CA clan (according to him)/OSP CA clan (According to a conversation I had on Mumble with Flex like 2 years ago?).

2) I hold a stark "to each his own" policy, and I might make a remark to Zack like "if you were focusing on vanilla quake rather than excessive, you could have potentially been almost as good as Deus (who I hold as my favourite player evar)", but hey, it's a logical opinion and I don't hold the game preference of my friends as something against them. Or tell them what they should play instead.

3) His older broheim was an active player in CPMpickups (and later, when it was release, QL) circa 2007-2011, and that I would assume that someone would not play a game which a family member enjoys and plays, without this game rubbing off on a brother at least once, just doesn't seem like something I would personally say. Seems like an overactive imagination of a very sensitive boy.

4) If Marcus actually wanted to focus CPM (by "focusing CPM", if is meant "CPM duel", for reasons I shouldn't have to explain), it would take him year(Drunk of adjusting his gamestyle to be a top contender, in a mod which is also experiencing decreasing due to people going inactive as a result of graduating and finding new jobs and similar shit.

Obviously you did not know that when you were lamenting him wasting his talent on E+ some year back.

At reading this stage, I was thinking "I surely hope this will be the end of outdate misconceptions and having statements which I did not make put in my mouth". Little surprise that the next line was:

Also doesn't sound like me:

1) *I* shoutcast, I know me Sad

2) I don't normally namedrop people from gaming circles that I either know or have met in real life to anyone and everyone, unless either directly asked or in a conversation or telling a story that cannot avoid it a la "And then "Mr X" pulls out his dick and the drunk hooker immediately shits this weird light-cream half-liquid half-solid all over the floor, thank fuck we don't have carpet" "and then I told Sean to send abusive messages on IRC to a guy I barely know" (both fabricated stories which have no relation to real-world events)

3) It would be completely pointless to name-drop anything in this mod, for the same reasons terror is an unofficial spokesperson for excessive: the collective subconsciousness (this is the most psychology-related shit I've ever written grouped together since I did my A-Level PSychology exams : c ) of this mod tends to indulge in and reward ignorance. Which basically means that 90% of the people here wouldn't know their Day9 from their DayZ, so why bother? It's like trying to recreate Animal Farm, on an actual animal farm.

If there is something you do, its to obsessively namedrop people in every situation you can. I mean, read your last thousand posts or so? Things get patently absurd when I base my response on your last 3 years worth of forum production: to which you answer "No I didn't!".

On the plus side it was fun to communicate with an excessiveplus player who can actually read and write in English, and to find out that you guys will have a duel tournament with a modern platform (something I can take little credit for, since some people here are a little more proactive and intelligent than others).

BOOYA!

I'll end with saying I think you are a vindictive, petty dork of epic proportions. You don't let anything slide, you are obsessively trying to be liked and if someone for some reason refuses your advances you have it in for them for the rest of the time. What's the saddest part though is you have never been able to argue with someone honestly and face to face, either you have involved 10-12 other people to help vilify and degrade your victim of choice or you have gotten personal taking it too far.
But regardless, GL in any future undertakings.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Rayden was here wrote:

dr4nzy wrote:
rayden do you have psycological problems?? cant you write normal?

Yes i do. Like Apollo said before. Give some good doctor to contact with coz you guys dont know about jokes. I typed Vendeta with only 1 "t" so what? Its so big problem? You dont have anything else to do and you spam for shits? And after you offend aswell? Plz somone remind to that guy his line " i am in my brother" or something? You like it?

Cmon Rayden, just write it as it should be.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

dont make me angry .if you doing serious job write us vendetta not other! why you didnt written Mrr. like this?? or mu.online? is it joke? plz fix it dont do again.

what you want eat kebab ore kepap
Tongue

Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Quote:
That episode does showcase your two-faced kurwa attitude though (remember that one?), being nice to me on forum/IRC then talking behind me back.

That was Mr Florin as far as I can remember, however I would have to agree with him. Also I don't understand this point of view either... is it really that impossible to consider someone a dick and still have a normal conversation with them on IRC? Like, you have to either adore a person or deteste them with no middle ground whatsoever?

Quote:
but you can't really see that for the log in your eye.

Given the concept of both this thread and this particular conversation, this is pretty ironic: you just seem to be clutching at straws and using the sorts of arguments which could be reversed back. Like the whole "hive mind" thing or "you're an egocentric" or "you just can't let things slide" which is, basically what you're doing on a similar (if not bigger scale... hi wotsup, who's using a whole lot of 2 year old situations as prime examples of why I'm a dick now, and need I remind you, it's you that just had to get involved and start talking about the other one, because you saw a three paragraph and somehow took it personal.) Not to mention the once-again used argument of "hi, you seem to be biasing your opinions on your dislike of me, and using really old and no longer relevant shit to back it.

Quote:
You don't let anything slide

Quote:
The same apply to how you and your friends behaved back then, but you can't really see that for the log in your eye.

That episode does showcase your two-faced kurwa attitude though (remember that one?), being nice to me on forum/IRC then talking behind me back.

(how you behaved towards others over the years).

All your posts of the past years contain that information.

The last 3 years or so have not consisted of you ridiculing others for what they play? Lazsery? Eksesiwe? Pew-pew? E-? No real understanding of skill?Place full of morons? Game suited for morons?
[nb: what both me and crapbringer (oops, namedrop, which is bad for some reason) have said is that excessive takes the elements of skill such as movement, positioning, map control, teamplay, game sense and throws everything but positioning out of the window, thus making it a simplified game, which does back up the "no real understanding of skill"]

Obviously you did not know that when you were lamenting him wasting his talent on E+ some year back.

I mean, read your last thousand posts or so?

I would just say your personal prejudices are clouding your point of view, and should someone else have written exactly the same original post as mine, you'd have no quarrel with it whatsoever. But yea, I'm the dork that can't let things slide, hence you just had to interrupt a league proposition and inform me full of my shortcomings, primarily based on shit which happened at least two years prior (except for all the "YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT, YOUR DOIN IT NOW M8" type comments) because it's all, like, relevant to this. It's not like you're just randomly butthurt about some stance me (and some of my friends took... because more than one person can't dislike someone as awesome as you, it must be some sort of hive mind tactic by Shady!) took on things which are basically non-issues in 2012.

And deary me, I am guilty of using such dirty tactics as name-dropping (because using references to enhance story telling is a form of ego-trippin... what kind of a narcissist whore would actually use names of people and organisations as a form of expansion on the story) and actually cross-referencing links to other websites because when I was trying to link that esr post, it wasn't to point out that your misconception of me using "HoQ" as a reference wasn't away to disprove you, but to subliminally make the people of excessive like me.

You have truly shown me the error of my ways bro, thank you and I'll disembark from this thread quietly (giving you the much coveted last word), and let you back to morally upstanding activities that I will never be wholesome enough to participate in (due to my narcissistic nature). Such as referring to random female members (sic: of this community) with learning difficulties as "cunts".

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
zarzyn wrote:

dr4nzy wrote:

what you want eat kebab ore kepap
Tongue

i think kepap

silence is better than bullshit

Nether
Nether's picture

Reading Mircwar and Shadyak quarrel, see you next summer quakers.

Seriously guys, could you play the game of dominant male in PM ?

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

* League start: 17.10.2012

Mb start 14.10.12 ??

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Nether wrote:

Reading Mircwar and Shadyak quarrel, see you next summer quakers.

Seriously guys, could you play the game of dominant male in PM ?

... but shady already lost it... it's over