TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@ shady

Well shady you just misunderstood me. I didnt say that you text is sux or something, its just makes the events too complicated for E+ people. From those 2 and half years i am visiting this forum i learn 2 things about events.
1) Dont make something complicated
2) Give the people what they want.
If you ask me i wanted to make PTL event but it seems 90% of the clans prefers TDM and Ftag. So why i will argue with the clans? Just i give them what they want with some light new ellements Happy. We had a league for Ftag this year so i think its time for TDM aswell.

This community become very small (8-10 clans) and they want fast events, max 3 months. Also there is no prize to make it as strick as possible so dont take it so seriusly all this. And if you thing you can do better event to this community..... well.... be my geust Big grin. Dont just stay outside and only reply with your ideas.

And we come now to the League or Cup choice. I say it many times and i will say it once more. We are small community with max 10 clans so the idea of the league is the most perfect one insteed of cup. If we where 30 clans then league sux (too much time). If we speak now about cup with looser brackets then the weak team will lose 2 Cws and then out. They must wait the strong clans finish the event maybe after 1 month to play again in some event. Tell me now is that fair? Ask now Elite'z clan if they are happy now after losing 2 cws in the last cup and now they must wait 1 or 2 months until next event. Sp spoke about 2 groups woth 4 or 5 clans each etc.... We alraydy spoke about that on TS but i find it not fair aswell. When you have so small group of clans League is the best choice imo. All the clans have something to do until this event will finish. That means you keep all the clans until the end make them feell important, even if they will not win the first place but 5th. They always have something to win ( 4th place, 5th place, 6th place etc.. ) They may say "yeaa we have more points then RSQT" Big grin

So dont say we are narrow minded. Maybe some they are but not all of us. And also that directed to me as an new cup organizer. Just aceept the truth that is in front of you and go on like i did. Like it or not you must follow the river. But if you can do something about it, DO IT. Dont stay outside and only talk. Big grin

@ Camel and the rest A-once-de team
Thank you very much for your support. I will do my best to make the servers as smooth as possible.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

XED * MU
xed's picture

Mentally Unbalanced too

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

I guess you can count in.

outofhere!
hook's picture

Dear Rayden.

Your Welcome ! BUT ITS A-ONES.DE

I hope you have it now!

We wish you all clans good luck and have fun!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

.da| in

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

Dvinsk In =]

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

Maybe create a public TDM server while the cup is live? Just a suggestion. Tongue

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

good idea Happy

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

outofhere!
hook's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

Maybe create a public TDM server while the cup is live? Just a suggestion. Tongue

That one is online 1 Week with 3 or 4 players then all will run like always to the Beer Freezer.

a bit useless when you ask me Whistling

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
outofhere! wrote:

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

That one is online 1 Week with 3 or 4 players then all will run like always to the Beer Freezer.

a bit useless when you ask me Whistling

yes, it's not first time we have tdm event and there was already atleast 1 tdm public server specially hosted for training and practicing... been always empty Happy just go beer freezer practice your rambo style