|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Rayden, if you put 3v3 minimum, LSF in.. Happy

What is LSF? I dont see them on the Clan database

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

When I became a House of Quake CTF admin about a month ago, I immediately made a little proposal, in document form, to change the cup format. Excessive has about 8 clans instead of "about 30", so you guys could use it too:

There it is: http://pastebin.com/VqwJAY2i

Oh and also can't stress this enough: excessive has naver had a real tie map system. Instead of thinking up of new "whacky" ideads, why not do a 7 map mappool?

Before each cw, the two clans, in order, drop two maps, then pick two maps and the last map will be remain the tie map. (or, pick-pick-drop-drop-drop-drop-tie map is chosen in other cups).

F1 for your suggestion Shady ! Also used in Starcraft 2 tournaments, think that would be a good idead (bored of Overkill-Dm6 etc. tie maps)

alienM
alienM's picture

eh, no ftag... Sad

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

When I became a House of Quake CTF admin about a month ago, I immediately made a little proposal, in document form, to change the cup format. Excessive has about 8 clans instead of "about 30", so you guys could use it too:

Oh and also can't stress this enough: excessive has naver had a real tie map system. Instead of thinking up of new "whacky" ideads, why not do a 7 map mappool?

Before each cw, the two clans, in order, drop two maps, then pick two maps and the last map will be remain the tie map. (or, pick-pick-drop-drop-drop-drop-tie map is chosen in other cups).

Yo man, you're super cool. After 5 years of sucking up you have a vague idea about q3. GG. Also super nice you educate us about it.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Yo man, you're super cool. After 5 years of sucking up you have a vague idea about q3. GG. Also super nice you educate us about it.

Rather than "sucking up", it's called "networking" and I actually wish I did it Sad You get tons of interviews, free shit and weekly travelling/accomodation to Italy and your own place in the spotlight in front of thousands of people Sad I could have potnetially been the next Rachel Quirico if I pretended to like Shootmania ((

And what is it with you excessive-dwellers always attacking concepts that are too complicated for you to understand or just good execution of ideas? Whenever I make a valiant return in this mod, somebody always shows up and shouts "you're Englisch is like a college professor, WTF" as a personal argument, now I copy-paste an excript from a document showcasing ways to improve tournaments and another random nobody with an inferiority complex jumps out and launches a senseless personal attack. It's not like I trollbaited or anything, I legitimately had some ideas left over from the warm up to the QL CTF league, so I pasted them here as well. I just don't understand why the people here have this counter-productive mentality of scorning everything too complicated for them Worried

Quote:
Well i read your link and i will disagree with you coz it wil become tooo complicated and like you said we are 8 clans so there is no reason to make it so perfect cup.

I just don't understand why the people here have this counter-productive mentality of scorning everything too complicated for them c:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

I would like to see diferent system then just everyone vs everyone. It is getting boring. Maybe make it like on Railonly TDM cup, or like we talked about to make 2 groups and then knock-out stage after. I also like this idea:

2) Knockout SeriesThis is akin to NBA Playoffs, where instead of playing one game(one clanwar in our case), the clans play a set of bo3/bo5 with CWs rather than maps. It is an exciting system, completely new in the eyes of QL, and it will provide every clan with at least 2/3 (depending on agreed number) wars prior to being knocked out.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

I would like to see diferent system then just everyone vs everyone. It is getting boring. Maybe make it like on Railonly TDM cup, or like we talked about to make 2 groups and then knock-out stage after. I also like this idea:

2) Knockout SeriesThis is akin to NBA Playoffs, where instead of playing one game(one clanwar in our case), the clans play a set of bo3/bo5 with CWs rather than maps. It is an exciting system, completely new in the eyes of QL, and it will provide every clan with at least 2/3 (depending on agreed number) wars prior to being knocked out.

Ironically (and it doesn't say that on a document) but that system made it on a list because it was a concept borrowed from an e- cup: DS used to host summer freeze cups with that shit Big grin

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

@Message to A-onces-de

A-Ones not A-onces Tongue
Answered, setup the servers and launch them online when the cup starts up

http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/tdm-league-2012-1-by-a-ones-de
http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/tdm-league-2012-2-by-a-ones-de