~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

this is bullshit =/

hyper has won because of more maps won, this is totaly unfair for hyper and rather giving MR a second change to win €100,- isnt realy being fair towards the played matches ! else i would like to reply all the matches C4 has lost ! and i think the other clans would like to replay there lost matches untill they outscore hyper ?

Give hyper there €100,- they are the winner !

unique * razer
raz's picture

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

im not totally into all this, but as i can see we won more maps than mr did, so doesn't that make us winners?

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

This is pure powerPlay of lordship thats all and
nothing more

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

ow didnt saw the schedule table....then no idea lets see what organicers decide...will be interesting.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture

i dont wanna discuss it here becuase that was also a wish from the sponsor.

Accepted or not!

Edit: when the game is played i need the bank account from the clan then Winking

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

it doesn't matter if stuff is fair or not, what matters is rules set at start of tdml and the result it gives at it ends.

remember the first sudden death cup? i played like 5-6 times while my enemy in final won vs me eventhough he had just 3-4 matches to play.

was that fair? well, nobody cared about it back then.

But now people out of sudden care about it, because its about money?

You know what, i would really like to see the first person/clan in e+ whose sportmanship is high enough to give away 100€

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

hazo
HAZO's picture

Heard about this situation so decided to add my coin. Ofc it's just my opinion and nothing more but in almost all sports (and q3 is smth like a cyber sport) if 2 teams have the same amount of points than higher always is a team which won in game between them. So imho for Hyper it's stupid to shout that they should be the winner. Hyper may be won more maps but they lost vs MR and they lost more maps in whole. So make final battle in such case is unfair for MR, not Hyper. But final game is interesting for ppl and in this situation may be it's best decision.

NanamoOOon

Is it a cup or a league? if it is a cup then no need for another game, otherwise you should also plan semi finale and why not quarter...

So or hyper won cause they won 1 more map than Mr, or Mr won cause points between them are egal and Mr won vs Hyper (1less map won but also 1 less map lost). And if you see Machiavel in one of this 2 options, it is just your paranoia who is talking.
This should have been thought before event starts. Because no matter what organizers will decide, there will be for sure some rageous people (mainly not even directly concern btw..).
I guess the idea of a last game was to be as reconcilling as possible. But imo, no needs for another game, this is just over.

This was a nice event anyway, with many great games, and pretty cool atmosphere (until now). Thanks for that Asphyx and keep on Happy

@Skullhead, money is the scourge of this world, there are enough trouble cause of it in real life, why bringing this shit in game? I was/am really against the idea of money price in e + (no offense to sponsor)

Edit: We should better give the price to Charrua and Camel and so helping to keep this game alive with a place where we could play.

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

ahaaa, top 4 go to semifinals

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend