~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
potato?@away
Aklin's picture
outofhere! wrote:

potato?@away wrote:
Asphyx - sign out "PAUSE" from league table to see the correct res...

The number of the teams are odd, thats the reason i need to do it so!

ye but u can set all the matches with "PAUSE" as "played" up to the end of table Tongue

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

and i have 2. question now dok is out of the league but at firstly dok played some cw matches and when dok lost the cw winner took 3 point .. but after out of the league u gave zero point to other teams.. for example evol didint play with dok in 8. week maybe evol can win this match .but evol didint take point but real winner took 3 point . u have to delete took all points from dok .

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

Freakman
Freakman's picture

@purgy - isnt it a way its working now? Happy

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

alienM
alienM's picture
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

and i have 2. question now dok is out of the league but at firstly dok played some cw matches and when dok lost the cw winner took 3 point .. but after out of the league u gave zero point to other teams.. for example evol didint play with dok in 8. week maybe evol can win this match .but evol didint take point but real winner took 3 point . u have to delete took all points from dok .

i think that rightfully is that clans who should play with DOK in next rounds get kinda WO (3 points), because when some clan going out from cup, should be taken that as WO for all next matches... Straight face

outofhere!
hook's picture

i gave for unique and for dok zero points becuase they didnt played half of that cup!for all a fair chance and solution, was my meaning!

wasnt it?

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

^t
smasherchif's picture
outofhere! wrote:

i gave for unique and for dok zero points becuase they didnt played half of that cup!for all a fair chance and solution, was my meaning!

wasnt it?

it's not about d0k and unique points - it's about giving other clans WO points (+3) for every single game vs d0k that wasn't played. means, the score in match D0K-EVOL (and in ALL D0K matches) should be not -2:0 (and whatever score was in matches that has been played), but -2:3 for each D0K's opponent. otherwise it's totally unfair: some clans had opportunity to get their points playing vs dok, but others hadn't. same for unique.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

true

outofhere!
hook's picture

ok..i fix it asap..

Edit:

All games for and against Unique / DoK were amended following:

Unique / DoK -2 points - Enemies = +3 points[W/O]

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

why dok left the league? Call me

and btw what the hell, why have deleted the map poq3dm5 from map-list ??? Chatterbox

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

I would like to see dm17 removed from the list.