~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

Is it a cup or a league? if it is a cup then no need for another game, otherwise you should also plan semi finale and why not quarter...

So or hyper won cause they won 1 more map than Mr, or Mr won cause points between them are egal and Mr won vs Hyper (1less map won but also 1 less map lost). And if you see Machiavel in one of this 2 options, it is just your paranoia who is talking.
This should have been thought before event starts. Because no matter what organizers will decide, there will be for sure some rageous people (mainly not even directly concern btw..).
I guess the idea of a last game was to be as reconcilling as possible. But imo, no needs for another game, this is just over.

This was a nice event anyway, with many great games, and pretty cool atmosphere (until now). Thanks for that Asphyx and keep on Happy

@Skullhead, money is the scourge of this world, there are enough trouble cause of it in real life, why bringing this shit in game? I was/am really against the idea of money price in e + (no offense to sponsor)

Edit: We should better give the price to Charrua and Camel and so helping to keep this game alive with a place where we could play.

if you look @ Fifa schedule its mostly same like our schedule the difference is
there is no " second chance " game for first or second place. there is one winner without a rematch game. thats what make me " mad " cuz its rly "rude" anyway it cant be changed i heard so it has no sense to discuss . the end of this leage is sucky for me and for others i guess too

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

i'm not an organizer but how i see this situation is like this.

either it requires a final playoff game to decide the winner or the decider match has to be the direct match that was played between the 1st and 2nd place. (mr and hyper)

HYPER - [MR] 1:2

i dont see why it should be considerd on the matches won or maches lost because as how i read the table i see:
[MR] ______28-4 = 24
HYPER __._29-5 = 24
hyper won a game more but also lost a game more
you could say the same about mr,
that they lost 1less game but also won 1 less game ...

where is the advantage now?
_________
epsislow

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

hyper lost vs mr, so wtf? 1st place for MR!

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

HYPER*KOSTUR

This image is taken this morning from league web.

But that is not important now. Organisation of league sayed its not finish yet. We ll play vs MR and that is it.

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

hyper lost vs mr, so wtf? 1st place for MR!

Exactly... Happy

OVERDRIVE_TIBERIVS

Donation 100 bucks... Straight face ... for keeping the thing going well or something... Man you on crack or something...?

If I'm to make such a donation, I expect to play in the league on the best mac from a limo full of (well let's say almost full of) ... pretty ladies while eating cavyar (tastes like @hit but if you got a limo, you have to eat that piece of crap...) made by the greatest cook (my mom of course... [luv you maa'!!] ) ... And on top of it be allowed to win ... umm btw, is there a prize or something?... sorry but I didn't bother reading the whole stuff... either way, 100 bucks for a freaking pc game (ok i like quake but... please)... ? ... for that kind of money, I work the hell outta my brains for around a week. I'd rather buy a 5 y.o kid a dozen of condom packs and some weed than place my bet on a videogame... at least I'm investing in the future... right... (man... 100 bucks... cna't be serious)... either way, be safe and press ESC.

now don't get me wrong... just a personal tought I'd like to share ...

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

lol im out of the shit ... its kindergarden style here.

Anyone do what he want to do here. Free judge and no matter what a gameplan says (why this was used then? ). If we where equal with MR, why the gameplan dont say? Ok if both have all same scores, stats, no need to talk about but... gameplan and "UUUUUHHH" Sponsor says!!

All scream "damn fu***** sh**" cheater, here happend the same, but in an "official" and in a "apperent legal" way.

For me it was never a reason to win this coz of the 100€ and now,for me, there is no reason anymore to play this. But AnyoneSays it has to be played.

(E+ should stay moneyfree for winning a league or cup!! Like it was, the time when i was active here. Thats what i know)

this is my opinion, and should not be counted on or to hyper.

Have Fun KIDS

best regards

Larry

PS. The money should be spend to Mona (for upping Beer Freezer) or Coding Team ( for coding Winking ) ,or asphyx (for doing events (nvm. about last decision)) or to people i forgot, but do a good job here. Go to restaurant with it and have a nice meal.

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

NanamoOOon

just to add some fuel on fire :
this pic has just been taken and I guess tomorrow it's gonna be Hyper in first place and the day after Mr again

Please, don't try to make us looking as the bad guy because gameplan says something.

Honestly we don't care now. And personally I think Hyper should be the winner not because of one of the option I wrote but because they showed a better global gameplay then we did (well, lately I thought DIE deserved to win for same reason).

AnyoneSays wrote:

PS. The money should be spend to Mona (for upping Beer Freezer) or Coding Team ( for coding Winking ) ,or asphyx (for doing events (nvm. about last decision)) or to people i forgot, but do a good job here.

yep some good way to spend it Happy

outofhere!
hook's picture

OK .. Add here finally a result posted by the leaders from both clans!

Thats is my last step here .. so pls i except an response till Sunday!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

Warren G
FELiX's picture

mappet show