~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

309 replies [Last post]
toxicity
Toxic's picture

Haha...

They lost one map less, we won one map more so what, wtf is that for arguments? it doesnt matter at all what is clear for you, since organizer came up with an decision. Can u guys realize this?

Also kicek stop drinking too much absinth, you are creating your own reality it seems Big grin

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

So may the best clan win.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
Re: ~ TDM LEAGUE `2011 ~

Asc better go fine good date for our tdm cw so that you can get your lineup..we will play with mr so we will see who is better..Happy

unique * razer
raz's picture

For me hyps should win, why? Simple, we won with MR, mr won with hyps, we lose with hyps, so hyps is better than "we" and MR hihi Big grin So if hyps won with us, hypers are better than mr.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
unique * razer wrote:

For me hyps should win, why? Simple, we won with MR, mr won with hyps, we lose with hyps, so hyps is better than "we" and MR hihi Big grin So if hyps won with us, hypers are better than mr.

Nope Happy
We also lost vs Jumps, so this makes Jumps better then MR ? because we won vs MR ?
LOL weird deduction raz XD

unique * razer
raz's picture

rly? XD

unique * razer
raz's picture

But, ithought only this those clans Happy For me hyps should win x)

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
unique * razer wrote:

But, ithought only this those clans Happy For me hyps should win x)

(don't worry they will xD oops)

snsktt
angydee's picture

Hoho this is funny reading. Mr is not even participating in this discussion because it is nothing to discuss really. We would have been okej with us winning, hyper winning and we are also okej with us playing a playoff. This is not a decision made by Hyper or Mr, so why just not let it be as it is? Waste of time and energy to discuss it. The rules has not been clear from the beginning, so imo the most fair way is to do a playoff (even tho the odds are not on our side) So lets instead look ahead for an interesting match between Hyper and Mr people Happy

och en liten, liten runk..

outofhere!
hook's picture
snsktt wrote:

Hoho this is funny reading. Mr is not even participating in this discussion because it is nothing to discuss really. We would have been okej with us winning, hyper winning and we are also okej with us playing a playoff. This is not a decision made by Hyper or Mr, so why just not let it be as it is? Waste of time and energy to discuss it. The rules has not been clear from the beginning, so imo the most fair way is to do a playoff (even tho the odds are not on our side) So lets instead look ahead for an interesting match between Hyper and Mr people Happy

exactly ^^ thank you!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!