Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
Roni
Roni's picture

u ascary really stupid organizer. PLz fuck off from this place, now you imagined yourself from God. what will happen next? announce himself the winner?

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

usually i try to be objective and neutral to all. but this situation isnt fair.. ascary have been broke the rules from start. on first page was some schedule with deadline [one week] in the time of what need to play right match. bbs wasnt maked any worry about this in the week of match with f2b. so terror right with the rule make a wo. after terror left the community, come ascary and what we see... he wanted to re-play this match, after almost mounth ago, bcoz it "wasnt clear". what is clear on his opinion? replay all wo matched? re-organise then abs team. and lets play all other matches in 1st group stage. he broken rules as "admin" of cup. we already played the match vs mr in 1/2. [trickz announced that] now u want that bbs will play match vs mr. oki oki mr "i want this, and i fucked up other opinions about my action". but what the fuck is going on, if we doesnt must played vs mr, what the hell is ranking but not ranked in sfc? how it is fucked called arbitrariness. "wery gut job" i think after such situation half of e+ community which regularry read forum, will know who is ascary [mb he are nice person i real life, but this action is terrible a bit] and that ascary making, what he want.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

(: stqrm
STQRM2009's picture

karolina,thank you very much,i allways have dreamed about this.

u should work organizer in real life in future.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Ok, I undestand u very well extreme. First of all not terror but tricks made it as wo (20 page) without looking on this situation, and he's not even organizer :F As i said dont blame me, blame mow for accepting rematch and tricks for making wo without proper knowledge. Me only cleaning here, and reciving flame :F

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

Roni
Roni's picture

on the "your" rules then this match (extreme vs mr) must be not ranked and in sfc and in e+ rank

mow Q [EN]

Blame me for accepting rematch which was forced by u ascari. Yea, extreme, blame me/f2b for getting forced.

Ascari: "You have to play the match till..."

Not we are the losers out of this case, its extreme who had to suffer from it. We won the match against bbs now, so actually we could shut the fuck up. But i wont, since the whole unfair situation for others (not for f2b).

[MR.]RIDDLER

I'm sure it was Kaktus who brought this issue up Tongue - CLICKY. About MR vs Ex, both teams went all out for the win just like a REGULAR CW... both clans didn't approach the match differently just because it's a cup match. I agree match shouldn't have happened (under Ascari's rules) but you had a cw with MR, big deal. Or was your plan never to have cw's with the top clans?

And this cup had no organiser for 10 days and only Ascari put his hand up to help out. Then again, judgement on bbs vs f2b was totally wrong Big grin

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

ascari, we have played the game because few of the people told us to do so, including u, we were pretty sure of the score and wanted to cut the crap of that people talking over the board all thought BBS didn't deserved it at all

if u had take over the cup, u should thought before suggesting and approving step like that

and now u blame us? oh s...

and then u say we are angry with no reason? while u trying to imply current situation is our fault?

I am addicted to life.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Or was your plan never to have cw's with the top clans?

extreme played already cw vs mr few mounths ago. we arent scare to play vs top clans [we played almost with all clans in plus]. but in the summer time we have not planned to play any cw [if only end this sfc] bcoz of low activity of extreme members in the summer time.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

[MR.]RIDDLER
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

but in the summer time we have not planned to play any cw [if only end this sfc] bcoz of low activity of extreme members in the summer time.

eXtremely'visible! wrote:

imo this isnt good idea to make a national cup in the summer. the best is to play it since september - octember, when all players will come back from holidays. Winking
by the way how about to make also a gtv for match for 3d place? Happy

k i understand, my bad. Happy