Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

kicek, nothing against you, but if u are not informed about what happened, you should keep urself back.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

KIICEK * DSS wrote:
Ascari is the only person, who decided to complete this CUP so you should have to respect that

so youre saying, trickz didnt help this cup before ascari rushed in ?

btw, dont try to make someone immortal because some1 else has the right to give his oppinion thankz
this topic already is to long i think, beter not argue here because we can all start to read from page 10 ? Tongue

Omg what a fool! Tricks came here, didnt noticed situation here well, setted wrong roster without any rights and went out of this shit! FFS spartan!

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

officiallydead
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

Ascari is the only person, who decided to complete this CUP so you should have to respect that, and don't write this bullshits... Next time you can make something useful(help with cup organisation), instead of criticizing others...

ascariii Happy i think thats what spartan was referring to Big grin

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

How its goin with games for 3rd place?

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

How its goin with games for 3rd place?

when i was in da, i talking with you, and when i was there, i saw many times Yoshi online on msn, and always i write to him something , and he dont answer to me, then for me its WO, and Da win.

GL

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

As far as I know he changed job and had no time for this. Today he said they will play probably in next week :F

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

As far as I know he changed job and had no time for this. Today he said they will play probably in next week :F

they will play only bcuz DA dont have squad now Happy thats my opinion, no offence to anyone

On board since August 2007.

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

I don't know why but I have same opinion like TRX... MR&F2B played 2 games, when BBS can't so should be 2:0 for DA?

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

he changed job?, and was all day on msn?Big grin, then why didnt answer?, i dont know you still thinking about this 3rd place, for me its clean , Asc. Ye good point Kic, and Trx, i think like you too.

ADI
ADI's picture

oh. Third place match has not yet been played? extreme feel very sorry about this XD