Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

1) same arguments from both sides
2) leaders made deal about playing the game

Are u okey to win a war without fight F2B? R u so brave?

gosh, everything is our fault Winking

anyway, i'm out of this topic, learn to think for youreself and do some
research, what you dont do, i gave you some hints but youre not reading.

ppls who post without reading are those who read what they wanna see

eXtremely'visible! wrote:

what a ... i think it much more against extreme. anyway im doesnt care anymore. as long as this cup goes to hell with the new organiser "rules". i will look for f2b in the last matches, hope you'll win it. gl hf ppl. arrivederci.

it sux inv before it was all good and now you see what a few headless posts can do dont forget to mention some twisted words here and there

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
1) same arguments from both sides
2) leaders made deal about playing the game

Are u okey to win a war without fight F2B? R u so brave?

gosh, everything is our fault Winking

eu.jeff wrote:

read, think

Hmmm.. maybe u go back to school?

Everything was good only for F2B side in this case, wihtout a reason. Both sides wrote their arguments here on forum and it has to be replayed. Thnx.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

I think this will be my last cw on e+, after that im moving from job to another city, and must sleep there at hotel with rest, we can go home after 2 weeks, but i will stay at my beyonce house with no q3 there.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Ok, thnx for playin all group stage games and sorry for trouble! Now we can go with semi final matches, one already played and F2B is final and one left.

This match should played till to the end of this week so 08.08.2010r.

BadBoYsQuad vs [MR.]

GL&Hf!

ADI
ADI's picture

ku-ku? what is going on? f2b vs bbs? aint it is too late, and teror told about wo? also extreme played 1/2 final already vs mr. if u want to play this match (imo unnormal stuff) and if bbs going to 1/2, then i want to cancel/delete match extreme vs mr from cup and from ranking.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Mr vs Extreme is ranked in general ranking but not for sfc.

wtf?

And the reason why its ranked as a normal cw is ?

We played it for sfc and now following with "the great organisator" new rules we played it unnecessary. So we got srewed with this and now you count it as a normal cw not asking us about this? Imo we should have something to say after this situation and as you see "the great organisator " invi wrote something about this already.

seems sfc "the great organisator " like to fuck extreme in ass.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
ADI wrote:

ku-ku? what is going on? f2b vs bbs? aint it is too late, and teror told about wo? also extreme played 1/2 final already vs mr. if u want to play this match (imo unnormal stuff) and if bbs going to 1/2, then i want to cancel/delete match extreme vs mr from cup and from ranking.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Mr vs Extreme is ranked in general ranking but not for sfc.

wtf?

And the reason why its ranked as a normal cw is ?

We played it for sfc and now following with "the great organisator" new rules we played it unnecessary. So we got srewed with this and now you count it as a normal cw not asking us about this? Imo we should have something to say after this situation and as you see "the great organisator " invi wrote something about this already.

seems sfc "the great organisator " like to fuck extreme in ass.

dont worry mate, they will unrank this match vs mr.
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/sfc-mr-2-0-extreme-20-07-2010?page=1

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Why ranked for general ranking? Cuz it was regualr cw..

"great organisator"? There must be a guy to hate :F U've passed to the next stage not fair so i cleaned this out :F

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

they passed fair all the way, two weeks later BBS waked up and wanted a second chance and u give it to them just like that ignoring terror's judgment, the fact that deadline passed long ago and also thats the clans already have played games based on the verdict of organisator

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

U speak about a cw which would have never happenend before u came up and trashed all the before done judgements and decissions.

Extreme would have not needed to play against Mr. if Mr., You and Kaktus wouldn't have had fucked up the situation. Your forced us to play against BBS, even it was their fault that they did not brought up a ref (this is all the reason why the 1st try failed), and we had to organise the whole cw again, now you force extreme to let the match vs mr. be ranked, even this match shouldn't have had never happened. Thats what i call doublestandards.

Thats why i say again, this is all about biased decissions and personal querrels to fuck with people u don't like.

Until this point the cup was more or less a good cup, look at it now, more than 25 angry people, and 3 fuckuppers and a community behind it with popcorn in hand.

Let's simply end this cup and let's never let ascari do such an important job. He won't listen to any arguments, some people are born that way, he's a dead loss.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Its only u, F2B ,angry dunno why, maybe because u always wanna prove that u r the best and the smartest ppl in the world. All the time looking for chance to comment something and proving a shit. Once I did it cuz i dont like u, mow (yep its true, personaly for me u r overweening, arrogant, churlish emo german) and once cuz i dont like extreme (its not true), determine one version first.

Bringing ref was ur and bbs duty, so why they had wo?

There wasnt terrors judgment, cuz he took a break.. Why u say a lie?

BBS was wrtiting about this case and they was ignoring, just look few pages back.

And i know, u wont accept ur mistake and u'll write here poems about how ascari is bad organizer, how he's not objective. This is ur mentality and even u wont change it.