Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

how many weeks u r too late kaktus?

nevertheless, we can still play it actually. np. (woulnt change the cup-situation anyway)

And again trouble, with no clan we had yet a trouble-free arrangement, yet. We always have to look for the dates, teh servers, the refs. Dunno, dont the other clans (including mr.) have no leaders? Now we missed one and kaktus makes trouble Happy

bbs, if u r up to set date, ref and server, we are ready to play you on any sunday or wednesday starting between 20:30 and 21h cest.

And kaktus, don't believe anything you read, it was 40 min, because we had to w8 for ref... and it was probably the anger which made us take wo, since any clan makes problems with arranging wars, which becomes pretty annoying. Now we all are calm and ready for fight.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Badly that there is no objective ref statement about F2B and BBS situation. Ok, we are rolling back changes. From group A its obvious that Mr and Da are in Semi final.

Following match from group B should be played till 31.07:

F2B vs BadBoYsQuad

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

ku-ku? what is going on? f2b vs bbs? aint it is too late, and teror told about wo? also extreme played 1/2 final already vs mr. if u want to play this match (imo unnormal stuff) and if bbs going to 1/2, then i want to cancel/delete match extreme vs mr from cup and from ranking.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

We have to follow the rules. Say big thanks to F2B and BBS.. Mr vs Extreme is ranked in general ranking but not for sfc.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

i know that many clans are inactive, but seriously while they are chilling on a beach, we are siting in front of PC waiting any sign of life, and then the IA clan when they already made their holidays and completely wasn't caring about the event now suddenly is ready to play after deadline passed by some weeks? seriously is that really fair for any clan that is active in this event?

as far i know DEADLINE means DEADLINE and after it it would be only our good will to play the game

I agree that 2h before deadline is not enough time to prepare, but fss they knew the day is the dadline or wasn't caring about? So if they knew about the deadline they should be prepared for the game at the last day even if we haven't announced it but no... "everyone asking to move the game to another week or 2 weeks into future" so why they should care the rest 4 clans going to wait for them anyway so they can open a beer and keep chilling...

do u really guys think the situation where 4 clans w8 on lazzy opponents is really fair? maybe they want to go for holidays to and they can't because of the situation?

for me this is disrespect toward anyone taking a part in the event, and because of that we aren't really friendly to people who doing that

I am addicted to life.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

We have to follow the rules.

if you'd follow the rules, then you'd leave this wo, as it was till now. what the hax, you guys have recollected it just now? this is unnormal like in every sport. for example, if some football club will break the rules about limit on the legioners into country championship. and in the football league higher bodies will decide about technical defeat, in some mounths after wo, some clubs will tell "hm lets replay this match, c'mon you are scared?" ffs this is normal? i think not. also here. terror told about wo, all is clear. if you want replay this match, and in 1/2 final will going bbs, then i demand to cancel the cw vs mr, because we not planned to play this cw, just cw as cup match [dot]

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Sorry guys, It looks awful but we need to finish this cup. Extreme will have another chance to go further (so pls be quiet inv). They have last chance to organize this match if not, they will be kicked from the cup due to disrespect clans which are waiting fot them and Extreme + C4 go to the semi final.

mow Q [EN]

"they" have last chance to organise this match bla bla bla.

Look, ANY fucking clan in this cup vs F2B made TROUBLE with date. If u try to blackmail us, we go out of cup now. Just look at DA vs F2B. First they agree on "today" than 3 days before war they say "haha, we cannot".

Look at f2b vs mr. thread. when we asked 2 weeks in advance, and they did need a full week to answer while kaktus was ignoring my pm and rest of mr. the thrad.

c4 also also made problems with deadline.

And here the trouble with TNT
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/sfc-round-ii-f2b-vs-tnt

Or the big trouble vs ABS
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/sfc-r1-f2b-vs-abs

But hell no, ascari, and kaktus, F2B is the bad one in all cases, huh? Now u guys force us to play "2" cws within 1 week.

GG

It looks like you use ur personal problems with me, ascari. Biased acting. And we won't accept ur new deadline till 31.07. if we accept anything, than 01.08. (which clan plays on saturdays, when people ususally go out?)

you wanna know, why it is so a fucking problem for us? Ever wondered why we are so many on the cws? It is because we plan the given dates for our reallife. If i have a cw-date, i tell my gf i am not available for this 1-2 hours. Others are telling their rl-friends that they come later to the event, others also leave a family-event earlier, just to be available at a cw. Now, f2b, who usually cares any date pretty much, will probably get punished because a lazy clan like bbs which doesn't care to setup dates, referes and servers.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

VENDETTA LEVEE wrote:
The start was scheduled onto 20.00. We waited for the start
through 1 hour. some pb problems WTF ??? Why were they not able to think
of this before?
but np its only a game Sleepy it was sux..
and my english sux too Big grin

bla bla, get active or leave the cup :F

about that, you guy's had PB problems not us, we all the time had 3-4 players on the server to start, you would provide us a REF who wasnt there, we realy tried to play that CW but couldnt because you had someone with PB problems you didnt got us a REF, i started to act lazy because other clans act that way to, why shouldnt I ??? and now all demand a re match vs BBS because they cant get active enough to play in a CUP what they signed in for... btw the cup argenizer couldnt finish the cup so terror took over and now he left E+ who is doing that now ? trickz tried but now everyone is missing with it for there own benifits so i'd rather wont play in the damn cup anymore and just leave this whole damn childish scene :F

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

Chill Happy My point was (and is) both clans broke rules. (bbs with players amount, f2b with 40 mins delay) So i dont see how can any from those both clans take WO. Its kinda unnormal. And also i cant get why dont you want to just play this match?

Also @mow. Imo there are 2 groups of ppl.

1st one is ppl who can easily predict what will they aproximately do at weekend in 2 weeks. For those kind of ppl arrangement of date is good as soon as possible (you asked 2 weeks before).

2nd one is ppl who cant predict at all. And for them the best time to arrange date is as late as possible (for example for me. I cant say where will i be even in 2 days. My friends can call me, i can go somewhere (outside city for example) etc. So arranging game 2 weeks before is like no arranging at all for me Big grin

Thats my point.

regardz kakakaktus

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue