Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

just best of 5 maps and get it over with, enjoy the rest of the summer time we have instead of playing min 3 times vs the same apponend, it gets bored.

atleast instead of best of 5 clan wars just do the best of 3

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

hi masters, i have a question, what DA must do, for contanct with BBSscorpion?, i writing to Yoshi many times, never answer me, i heard Nikos writed to Pjax whne he was online, and he said he dont come back to q3 or he is out of it. Then what about 3rd place match?, maybe here some leaders from bbscorp will answer... and write some date. Asc answer too what you think about it, or you dicede some date in weekend, and who will come then will come, if not then WO. gl

ps:sorry for sux english. Happy

mow Q [EN]

maybe forgett it?

Pjax left quake (lol for me, saw him on servers 2 times, after he told that), RG joined DS (GG Ascari, before Cup is finished)

So, imo BBS is dissapearing currently.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

I will talk with yoshi asap about this.

@mow. He wanted to join us and everyone from us agreed.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

mow Q [EN]

I think it's still irreverent. In your place I would have said to him, "you are welcome, but after the cup" (simply 1 game more), like i told a BC-Member that he has to leave BC if he wanna join F2B, and that this would not be OK, since he joined BC just a short time before.

As event-organiser i simply have expected more from you, especially after you acted like the bigshot a few pages before.

Personally i just hope the match DA vs BBS will happen anyway, since BBS is theoretically still strong enough so that DA can proof their skill.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

[..]As event-organiser i simply have expected more from you[..]

Mow.. U always will, no matter what i do.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

I will talk with yoshi asap about this.

@mow. He wanted to join us and everyone from us agreed.

thx for fast reply, and if you will have some info, then send me pm here, or msg to me on msn, or just write in this topic some post.

ps: Mow, i hope we do this match Happy and show some nice actions and ofc nice win Tongue.

GL, Regards Zy

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

Mow why all the time u criticize Ascari??? What kind of problem do u have??? If you have personal problems u can write pm, or travel to Poland... RG came to the DS without any grace... For me he can back now to BBS and play this last game... Ascari is the only person, who decided to complete this CUP so you should have to respect that, and don't write this bullshits... Next time you can make something useful(help with cup organisation), instead of criticizing others...

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

Ascari is the only person, who decided to complete this CUP so you should have to respect that

so youre saying, trickz didnt help this cup before ascari rushed in ?

btw, dont try to make someone immortal because some1 else has the right to give his oppinion thankz
this topic already is to long i think, beter not argue here because we can all start to read from page 10 ? Tongue

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

so youre saying, trickz didnt help this cup before ascari rushed in ?

I'm talking about the situation after the departure of Terror from cummunity (from 14 to 24 July) when this Cup was "a little" death... I don't know, maybe u just like never ending cups... What is part of e+ community. Ofc all should write opinions, but not "shits" like your friend Mow.

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia