Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Ofcourse, for all those problems i would definately even join their clan and kick your asses.

no recruiting, buhahaha

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Ok, Mr are in final and still waiting for game Da vs F2B. GO GO GO clans! We are waiting to finish this event and we gonna start with national cup. Do it quickly Winking

Edit/

I have a question aimed to admins like Camel. Is it possible to create gtv server? Final match should be very interesting Happy What do you thing about this?: >

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Ok, Mr are in final and still waiting for game Da vs F2B. GO GO GO clans!

read

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/sfc-da-vs-f2b

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

I can read and it doesnt look good :F Just try to play it as quick as possible.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

imo this isnt good idea to make a national cup in the summer. the best is to play it since september - octember, when all players will come back from holidays. Winking
by the way how about to make also a gtv for match for 3d place? Happy

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

yes Invi.
im fully able after holidays, so i wouldnt be so much active in national team before that time...

about taking care about SFC 2010 - im getting back to my home tomorrow (for almost week) so ill be able to do some stuff.

On board since August 2007.

officiallydead
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

imo this isnt good idea to make a national cup in the summer. the best is to play it since september - octember, when all players will come back from holidays. Winking
by the way how about to make also a gtv for match for 3d place? Happy

Its called SUMMER Freeze Cup...not FALL Freeze Cup...

People have more free time (jobs and the like) to play....so people and clans who wanna participate should ask first if people are available..

Ofc real life issues can always pop up out of nowhere...Nevertheless, check and then participate Tongue

The thing is... if clans dont have time or members to play the sheduled time should loose by WO, thats my opinion...in order to keep the time-rage of the cup....

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

Oh Drama @bbs vs f2b. Am i right that day was set and time had to be 20.00cest. Am i right that BBS was ready to start @20cest (cos they had not htat many time). And am i right that F2b was postponing a game for 40 mins? And after BBS's players had to go (so there was 2 (min 3 players) )f2b took WO?
If i understood that correctly then i have to quote (as a person who had read cup's rules) "If a clan won't make it within 20 minutes of schedueled match time, it will be treated like a WO ; "

So then here is a question. How can f2b take WO if they were 1st who broke the rules? Strange. I think or replay or WO for f2b.

Regardz Kakatus.

PS: who is cup organizer atm? if terror away and ex too?

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

Oh Drama @bbs vs f2b. Am i right that day was set and time had to be 20.00cest. Am i right that BBS was ready to start @20cest (cos they had not htat many time). And am i right that F2b was postponing a game for 40 mins? And after BBS's players had to go (so there was 2 (min 3 players) )f2b took WO?
If i understood that correctly then i have to quote (as a person who had read cup's rules) "If a clan won't make it within 20 minutes of schedueled match time, it will be treated like a WO ; "

So then here is a question. How can f2b take WO if they were 1st who broke the rules? Strange. I think or replay or WO for f2b.

Regardz Kakatus.

PS: who is cup organizer atm? if terror away and ex too?

if we agreed to play after the given date to play against BBS because they couldnt make it in the date that was given, so pls do oyoure homework before posting like a headless chicken

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

lulz, i saw it today because its in the community news section Tongue

we should have played till today, and its not to late !

server we can look for
time 21:00 CEST ?

Sorry, but do you name this 'arragement'? Its obvious that not every1 can easily play (or even notice msg on forum). without preparing and telling about cw to teammates. (the other question is that none from you both was suggesting dates) - but in that situation you can get some extra time from next week) You agreed to play in some days. So dont see any 'headless chicken' stuff.
I think that posting 2 hours before time isnt a match prearrangement. So you cannot take W/O that day bcos actually time wasnt set (and even discussed).

thats my POV. (also i cant udnerstand why f2b doesnt want just to play it but takes W/O) according to fw amount you can try to find a day to do that.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue